Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Kayle chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
I really like the idea of this story but I think Hermione may be my least favorite character in here after Percy. It's hard to believe that she's so intelligent but yet shows so much ignorance when it comes to Percy, the death threats, and speaking up for herself. I mean are all the other prisoners in the work release being constantly visited as well? It's hard to believe she wouldn't question that.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Nice to see a twist using Shanna as an inspiration. It's one of my all time favorite romance novels. Enjoying it so far!
Vaneesa85 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
Loving it
TheShiningStar chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
Aww! Beautiful story. I loved it.
lakelady8425 chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
This was a wonderful story. It has it all: suspense, romance, mystery, and a happy ending. So well done. I enjoyed it even more on this second reading.
AmberLocke chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
Lovely fic!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
Great story, well-written, satisfying ending
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Love it :)
brenluvshp chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
I really loved this story! It was such an original idea.

I hope you write more Dramione stories.
tinksauble chapter 26 . 4/23/2013
I absolutely loved your story! Thanks!
alyssamga chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
I'm really excited to read the rest of your story! But first, I wanted to say that I like how you made Draco inferior in your story, as in being a prisoner. I've read many, MANY dramione fics and they're always hermione succumbing to Draco's requests, needs, offers. Its just a refreshing read to see Hermione have an upper hand well kinda
Midna925 chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
That was nice loved it
Karlamity chapter 26 . 3/18/2013
I'm so happy to have stumbled across this story! It was absolutely marvelous! Also I think my heart stopped when the vision of Lucius Malfoy first appeared, let alone when "he" wound up in the study and actually wound up being Narcissa. I most definitely was NOT expecting that. Seriously, this story was absolutely marvelous!
Karlene
PastHopingFor chapter 26 . 2/20/2013
Aww, absolutely beautiful story! La la la loved it!
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 26 . 1/18/2013
The only thing I can say is, beautiful.

I am in love with your Draco/hermione. I absolutely adore how you didn't make Ron the bad guy bc honestly he's not (many other fanfiction do) ! I just adored this from beginning to end! Thanks for the brilliant tale

Take care ! Officially your fan ;D xoxoxoxox