Reviews for Freedom's Consequence, Rapture's Reward
Abby chapter 26 . 1/13/2013
I LOVED THIS STORY! I don't know how I only came across this now! This story was so different from any other Dramione story I have ever read and I commend you on the creativity. Most definetly one of my favorites! Brilliant job!
Well Wisher chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished
that her dad would come home from
the army, because he'd been having
problems with his heart and right
leg. It was 2:53 p.m . When she made
her wish. At 3:07 p.m. (14 minutes
later), the doorbell rang, and
there her Dad was, luggage and all!

I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
having trouble in my job and on the
verge of quitting. I made a simple
wish that my boss would get a new
job. That was at 1:35 and at 2:55
there was an announcement that he
was promoted and was leaving for
another city. Believe me...this
really works!

My name is Ann and I am 45 years
of age. I had always been single
and had been hoping to get into a
nice, loving relationship for many
years. While kind of daydreaming
(and right after receiving this email)
I wished that a quality person would
finally come into my life. That was at
9:10 AM on a Tuesday. At 9:55 AM
a FedEx delivery man came into my
was cute, polite and
could not stop smiling at me. He
started coming back almost everyday
(even without packages) and asked me
out a week later. We married 6
months later and now have been
happily married for 2 years.

What a great email it was!

Just scroll down to the end, but
while you do, think of a wish.
Make your wish when you have completed
scrolling. Whatever age you are, is the
number of minutes it will take for your
wish to come true. are 25 years
old, it will take 25 minutes for your wish
to come true).

Go for it!

SCROLL DOWN!

STOP!

Congratulations! Your wish will
now come true in your age minutes.

Now follow this carefully...it
can be very rewarding!

If you repost this within the next 5 min.
something major that you've been wanting
will happen.

This is scary!

The phone will ring right after you repost
ASHLEYVASJ123 chapter 26 . 12/23/2012
Just came back to reread this one, which I do often when sometime has passed and I feel like reading something great!

Till next time
heart.dramione chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
i lovin' draco is this first chapie... great job...
heavensent30 chapter 26 . 11/10/2012
I spent hours reading this. You did an excellent job. Thank you for sharing with us. :D
Dagger-Seishin chapter 26 . 11/5/2012
WOW at first i wasn't sure how well i'd handle this. i'm not fond of someone trying to control they're wife. but you did a really good job. even when he tried it didn't technically work unless she wanted it to. and other than S.P.E.W. he let her remain herself. i bet he's even let her consider running a book store as long as she came home to him at night and didn't get in trouble. you kept them to their personalities as much as you could while making allowances for age difference and what happened in their lives.
London chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Great story!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/16/2012
That was incredibly beautiful and well-written!
hotpot chapter 17 . 7/14/2012
u r the best! I hope u know that, cos ur are! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2012
so I thought that this fic was great, right up until this chapter. I know Draco's not the greatest person in the world, but you have to be a complete psychopath to go into somebodies room and watch them sleep. that is NOT okay, in any way, shape, or form. what.
DocteureCrane chapter 26 . 7/1/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful.I am a devout Ron/Hermione shipper but this fic just converted me to the world of Dramione. All the praises to you. This was amazingly written and you made Draco remain true to character, which I haven't seen done well in many Dramione fics. This is a definite favourite of mine! Again BRAVO!
justy13 chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
Fab!
Summer Orchid chapter 26 . 5/28/2012
This was such a good fic! I loved your characterization. It really made the story come alive.
littledozziebug chapter 9 . 5/25/2012
I hate Percy. And Hermione is mean. Repeatedly saying that she is a widow and her husband is dead is downright nasty and cruel. I suppose she can't be expected to trust Draco yet, but a little bit of civility wouldn't hurt! That said, I'm enjoying this story a lot - on to the next chapter now!
Dyan chapter 26 . 5/16/2012
Thanks for an amazing wedding by chance, Dramione! It has kept me busy for the past day, reading both laughing and crying. It has become one of my new faves. I love how you captured the magic of D&H. :)
801 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »