Reviews for Vampire Kisses
Not bad!
MetteMor chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I love the story 3
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Wow. Very...intense! Awesome job!
britni chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
this is a really good oneshot, although was a little ooc...anyway, it was great. nice kissing scene too.
katie chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
hey i liked it lol its a diffetrtn change that ryo is the agresser nice work
StupidChinaBook chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
can you do a sequel ple-ase?
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
aren't you glad i can review more than once? i still think you need another chapter with yugi and yami in it or a least SOMETHING! i really think you should write another chapter, if not for me but for others? like ryou meets up with yugi some where and bakura meets up with yami at school or some where, and the school has some new students! that's as much as i can think of right now on the spot, i bet you can guess who the new students are? one word, vampires! sorry if i annoy you but i think that would be awesome! and reading this story is never gonna get out of my system cause it's so good!
Moon'sHope chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I was too lazy to review your "Ill protect you" So let me start off by saying I liked that story alot I also like this story very much, I like how Bakura was the innocent victim and Ryou was the vampire, that was new for me
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
please make another chapter! it needs another chapter cause it SAYS "Don't you worry demon, i will visit you soon enough.." so it is technacily not finished so i say you make more chapters to it cause i will stop reviewing your stories if you don't...well i'll read them,but i won't tell you what i think. PLEASE UPDATE THIS CHAPTER!
SpookyMoose chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Again, original. I like how Ryou is the vampire, and Bakura the "victim." Entertaining. Not bad, but...I do have to nitpick about a few things.

First off, a "minuet" is a slow, stately court dance of the 17th century. A "minute" is a measurement of time, lasting one-sixtieth of an hour.

Don't worry, you're not the first person to do that. I've just gotten a little tired of seeing it so I had to say something. Other than that, most of the sentences were a little wordy and could have been cropped to let the story flow more smoothly. Try to write how you would tell a story aloud.

I hope that you find my constructive criticism useful, and don't feel like I'm bashing your writing or anything.
Midnightdark chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Aw, only a one shot? Well, I really like it, but would just love more! If you could like, do another one with a similar beginning or something, I would really appreciate it! Now I'm going to go look at your profile for more! Bye!
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Cookie: 30 cents, Bottle of water: 1 dollar, Bag of chips: 40 cents, Seme Ryou? Priceless. There are some things that money can't do. For everything else, there's

XD I'm hyper... VERY hyper.
Sarahryoulver4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
NO IT WILL NOT STAY AT JUST A ONE SHOT CAUSE IT HAS A CLIFFIE! AND CLIFFIES NEED TO UNCLIFFITIZED IN ANOTHER CHAPTER! serisouly though you have a lot to go off from where you ended and...actualy...i like vampire stories about Ryou and Bakura only this one was a little different cause Bakura was the vampire...BUT IT WAS SO GOOD! YOU HAVE TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER! PWWETTY PWEASE!(gives puppy dog eyes of doom while holdig a puppy eyed ryou plushie)i gives you wyou pwushie if you do...PLEASE CONSIDER WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER!
hapy-go-luky-gurl chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Oh... darky! and uke baku! I lik this ficcie!
Amethyst Grey chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Very...interesting... but you can change this one-shot into a full blown story! This can start as a beginning...and suddenly Ryou appears at Bakura's school! *gasp!* Since you did mention about Marik and Malik! Throw some little problems and you have a great fic! xD Well just a lil suggestion . Tell me if you like it or even considering it!

Great one-shot. Interesting... switching Ryou as the vampire instead of Bakura.

Good luck in the future!

*~Best Wishes~*