Reviews for A Question of Incarnation
Prongsie13 chapter 8 . 1/16/2009
Ahh! You. Must. Write. More.! Or I will have MY horse step on YOUR foot! Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry,... I didn't mean that! No, but really... I only made an account on here to review this story... and I love it so much! *sob* please write more? please? It's really the best Inuyasha fanfic ever written...
Sesshomaru and InuYasha's mate chapter 8 . 4/2/2006
So... that's sad!Please make it more... fluffy! Inu/Kag 4ever!
Szahara chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
Aw...so cute!:):D
alchemistgrl09 chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
That was really really good! I totally can't wait to read more! plz plz plz udpate soon!

ttyl,

Dani
north.mirror chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
o_0... WA! I'm crying... ok not really that was touching though I liked it alot it's so sad that Kagome feels that way and the way Inuyasha took it :( So sad... Update soon!

0ko
TrappedInACage chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
it alrite! i like trigun too!

plz update i love this story! even if its sad!
Avelyn Lauren chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
You can't have a romance witout problems. YOu can't have Inuyasha, even his human side without silence and keeping things to himself. He will still protect her. Just as she will protect him, Miroku and Sango and comfort the little kitsune. good job. I'll talk to you later. arigato and ja ne!
Devil Inuyasha chapter 8 . 2/1/2006
update
ReviewerWriter chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
Finally I am up-to-date on your story. Plz, update quickly :-)
ReviewerWriter chapter 6 . 1/31/2006
I love your story! I only have time to read it a chapter at a time, but I will finish it. Plz, update quickly :-)
Kei-Ookami.kara.mori chapter 8 . 1/31/2006
oh How sad T_T But I love it! Update soon!
ReviewerWriter chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
Great story. I can't wait to finish reading your other chapters, but I'm pressed for time. Thanks for writing :-)
d'Anima chapter 8 . 1/30/2006
I think you should definitely join the sadist club.

You are an evil, horrid, loathsome beastie who doesn't deserve to live.

On the other hand, you're a marvelous author who has a little too much angst inside her mind and is writing one of my all-time favourite fics on

The main reason I love AQOI is because unlike a lot of stories, it doesn't go on being all happy and wonderful. So many stories just play out exactly how people imagine and want. The fact that this one doesn't just shows how wonderfully it's been written.

Very, very good job. Here, have a Wolfwood plushie. I got first dibs on Vash.

~Miko-chan (plotting your eternal damnation)
TrappedInACage chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
aw! that was so cute! NOW UPDATE
TrappedInACage chapter 6 . 1/23/2006
*hugs u* I LUV IT! PLZ UPDATE...and...one more thing...GO SHIPPO! AND ADRIAN er...INUYASHA/ADRAIN-KUN! LMAO