Reviews for First and Last
nightsky44 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
PERFECT. this made me fall in love with billy and rebecca even more! :D
Crystal Lorelei chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It is so bittersweet and sad! But I still love it _
Metalmark chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I adore this oneshot. It's bittersweet and drew me in with the amazing way you write. It evoked such emotion and the characterizations were right-on-the-dot. There was a lot of unspoken words between Rebecca and Billy but the way you wrote them it was as if they understood what the other was thinking so clearly without words. The angst was the clincher - they both knew what would come of their romantic interlude and yet they couldn't help themselves. Brilliant job!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Aw, that was so sad I began crying. It was wonderful, though and I enjoyed it very much. :D Thank you for writing it.
amberesinite chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
You're really good at this, you know. I read your other RebeccaBilly fic, Breaking Through, which was also very well done, but this one was different. It really evokes emotions in the reader. Maybe it's just me because I can kind of relate to the situation, but the ending almost made me cry... ;;

Anyway, great job!
more fears than u can count chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
THIS IS SO ADORABLE it story almost made me cry and i never ever cry in movies or books and this nearly made me cry i was shocked :D
schroedingerfromgermany chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
*sob* so sad *sob*
TheDonutMistress chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Yes. Just yes. This was amazing. I don't often read BillyxRebecca fics, because most of the time the characters aren't portrayed how I'd like to see them portrayed. But this captured everything Billy and Rebecca are, and more importantly (and sadly) what they aren't, and could never be.

It's very real and lingering and just...damn. Goes in my favorites.

I'm just sorry I missed out on reading it for so long.
XXDancingxInxThexRainXX chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Adorable. Sad, but adorable. Good job, it was a work of art... this fic is a true masterpiece.

~~Rain
WindyWildWolf chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Aw! So sweet and sad. Lovely read!
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Dude. DUDE.

This was just like... amazing. Short and sweet :D The ending makes me want to cry though ;_; But I totally fell in love with this! I've read it like three times and I've finally decided to get off my lazy butt and throw in some very well-deserved praise ;

Overall... it was perfect. Period.

Kudos to you and your wicked awesome writing skills for helping feed my current obsession for these two! *thumbs up*

K-San
Within The Lines chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
So romantic. I almost cried at the end. -sniff-
Kozly-Bear chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
OMG! that was an amazing story, it was like reading a novel ;D

i srsly love these 2 more than any other RE couple.. and you nailed their personalities

i love it!
tstske chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
That almost made me cry. You should consider that a compliment. I love these short, not always sweet romance fics. (claps hands and whistles while wiping eyes with a tissue.)
1wingangel chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Beautiful, very beautiful, and sad right at the end. Wow. You are the perfect author for this couple! This couldn't have been any better!