Reviews for Something Unpredictable
Nahantdar chapter 3 . 2/28
I just found this story. I thought I had read them all. This one was one of the best.
I noticed there was maybe supposed to be Luke chapter. If you ever get the chance, you should write it. Loved this.
Meags09 chapter 3 . 9/9/2016
The April chapter was so good! You really nailed her voice!

Probably too much to hope for to get that Luke chapter 10 years later, but we didn't think we were getting a revival either and we are!
PrttyinPink89 chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I'm so sad you never did Luke's part of the story like you said you would.
destiny062 chapter 3 . 3/27/2009
heya,

this story is really good so far. i really like the fact that the different chapters are different people's points of views. it makes it different to other stories, but a good different though.

keep writing, look forward to reading more soon.

"FanFiction is a really good distraction from the sometimes harshness of reality."- destiny062
penguinopus chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
What a shame that you haven't continued this story. You've done a beautiful job expressing the personalities of the characters. I would love to hear the Luke side of things. Your portrayals of Luke in other stories have been great - you give his character so much depth.
GregorySmithIsGorgeous22 chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
aw i love it! continue plz!
Katydid1388 chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
wow! this story is amazing! i wish this would have happened on the show! i can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Eleanor J chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
OMG. I wish you were writing this season. We would have these wonderful moments of April trying to fit in, without Luke being a big ol' dumbass.
Ronata chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
i am so excited to see that you plan on continuing this story. once again it was an amazing chapter. you somehow manage to always capture the essence of each character and i feel like i am inside their heads.

great job, i cant wait for the rest
Krys33 chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Aw... Luke/Rory fluff *never* gets old.

I loved this. Yet again, I found myself tearing up. And I'm glad you did this POV, too, because we got to see a little of the fatherly Luke when he was with just Rory, too. I can't wait to see what's next. I'm hoping for an April POV, just to know what she's thinking, but... I'll be happy with anything.

Keep up the good work!

-Krystal
sarah chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
i loved the POV you used it was great
Jaigagne chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
I never thought i could enjoy Rory's POV as much as I did just now. It's usually riddeled with Logan or Dean or some kind of scandle, it's not her fault, it's just how it goes. But this! Oh yes this. It's every thing that it should be and more Words can't describe much more.

En
J.Stone chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
This is off the board awsome. Fantastic job. I really like the fact you didnt have Rory call Luke Dad. I like that in some fics, but it just didnt fit here. The contrast between chapter one and two is nice. Taking what Lorelai thought Rory was thinking, in chapter 1 and setting the record straight in chapter 2 was very well done. She was right, but not right on.

Thanks very much.

John
Eleanor J chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
I loved the line about Richard and Emily being the good grandparents. Very sweet. I loved the bonding between Rory and April.
ProFfeSseR chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
I thought it was finished, but I'm glad it continued. Really awesome chapter and I can't wait to read more!