Reviews for oakey oaks killer
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 7 . 9/4/2011
aw man :(
Soul of Hell chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Reply: Atsukimo

I made this story a long time ago, and I dont know if I'll ever finish it :/ I haven't really watched this movie one last time, but I got too obsessed with anime. And my stories have improved alot :\
Atsukimo chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
It's...Decent, alot of it doesn't make too much sense, though. CL's father leaving because he was 5 minutes late made NO sense at all, why didn't Abby, and CL try to I don't know...comfort Fish? LETS FIND KILLER LAWL! ALot of the plot should have been looked over, redone, refined, etc.
Spooky-Cider chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very great story! *adds to favs*
krisetchers chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
woah, Angel is the killer? That's cool!
Soul of Hell chapter 4 . 1/23/2006
hope you like this story so far.
The Wax Factory chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
It's pretty good. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Greg-House-MD chapter 3 . 12/30/2005
It is getting better and better chapter after chapter
purplewinx chapter 2 . 12/29/2005
Yeah, your chapters are pretty short. But you make good sized paragraphs to make up for it. I really like this so far. Poor fish! Poor Abby! It's so sad! But it has me trying to figure out who the killer is. Update when you can.
Ultimate Fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
You know, that CL's dad left him behind just like that is unrealistic. And that he's not angry either when Abby suggest him his dad may be the killer isn't realistic either.

Everybody commits mistakes in their first stories. Don't worry. And yes, chapters are kinda short. Try to make 'em longer.

Good luck!
Ultimate Fan chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Not bad... Go on. Good luck. We all need it.
Greg-House-MD chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Still can't wait to see what happens.. Fish is the Best
Greg-House-MD chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This story was so exciting I can't wait to see what happens... I love Fish out of Water! He is the Best!