Reviews for Surprises
knudifudi chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
i know that you updated this story last year but i really hope, you could continue with this story...

it's a really great fic.

where are you come from that english isn't your first language?

greetz knudifudi
solinaK chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
I really enjoyed this small story, hope you'll continue it soon!
Becca chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I loved it !

Can't wait for it to be continued ! :D
LoveLuby chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
omg. I love it! It was so great! Can't wait for the next update. :D
Iluvorli2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Luv it please update soon. I luving the Luby and i feel sort of bad for Carter but why didn't anyone tell Carter about Abby and Luka?
Dosia chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mrs. Romano chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Really like this, please oh please don't let this turn into Carby, for once I'd like to see Luka happy!
XShadowXwriterX chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Oh wow! I was actually thinking about that the other day, It would really be awesome if carter saw Abby and Luka together. I would laugh so hard. Please continue as soon as possible! Thanks, Sam.
CarbyLivesOn chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i like it... is it going to be a carby or luby?
Lena A. Rose chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I like this story so far. I'm excited to see what you'll do with it. Its nicely written. Merry Christmas!
rizzo1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
this is a good start i like that Abby and Luka are happy and i think this could be a cute story, keep going
striker207 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
oh its def. way cute, you gotta continue.
Neela149 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I like it. Oh god please don't break Neela and Gallant up! I will go absolutley nuts if you do. I love them together!
Bel Vezer chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oh! I love it! Way to keep us in suspense! I'm always so surprised at how non-english speakers can write SO much better than many of the natives. Incredibly impressive. I adore it. What's gonna happen with Carter? Is he going to freak out? I want to know! Please update soon. This is a fantastic beginning.
Caitiri chapter 1 . 12/20/2005