Reviews for A Stargate Christmas Carol
SeedC chapter 5 . 12/25/2005
Aww this was yummy. Happy holidays to you and yours :)
Sam chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Wonderful. Merry Christmas!
BookWorm37 chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Excellent, excellent, excellent. I can't say it enought. This story was a great idea and the writing is just fantastic. I really enjoyed reading it. (That's really saying something because I don't celebrate Christmas.) Wonderful job. I hope you write more stories soon.
sekkii chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
I loved all of this one ... Your best yet ! Merry Christmas !
Gwil chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Aw, I really loved this! The whole thing about the cookies was sweet. ) A wonderful ending to an absolutely wonderful story! Thanks for the read! )
janissima chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
What a perfect ending! I loved the teasing over the phone, the moment when Sam opened the curtains and saw Jack outside, and especially the end, when Jack asked Sam to explain why there is no such thing as ghosts and she began to give him the long version. You pulled this Christmas Carol off brilliantly! I love how you can interface the humor and the angst at the same time. Thanks so much for the great holiday read!
Stormatcher chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Bravo! I know that normally it's the end of the story but I must say that I would gladly continue reading it.

Good work on this one.
MajorSam chapter 5 . 12/23/2005

Ok after the... 4th chap I was just downright depressed, but this chap was SO CUTE!

I LOVE the red and green sparkly cookies :O:O:O

and just... AW, this was so sweet! :D *sappy grin* yay Christmas!

RomieG chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
AWESOME! I loved the 4am phone conversation between them, and the fact that he flew to Colorado Springs to be with her on Christmas. I can handle a little angst in a story, as long as it has a happy ending. It's the 20 chapter stories where it takes a chapter to set the scene, 18 chapters of angst after angst, and then the last is a happy chapter...UGH! But this story was nothing like that! I LOVED this story, from begining to end.

Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 5 . 12/23/2005

I definately have a new favorite fic!
adafrog chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
This was perfect! The cookie sprinkles were a delightful addition.
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
yah good job! I liked it and it was a happy ending! Yah!

Merry Christmas!
Windrider chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Huzzah! Another chapter! Great stuff, yet again. I really hope that there's more coming, this is just too good to leave here! Thanks, and can't wait for updates! :)
Anunnaki chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Oh my goodness, that was just FANTASTIC. Adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us. Beautifully written! Cheers. :)
Leanne chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Delightful ending...(smiles sappily)...although I would have loved to see him barging in the SG party with a goose over his shoulder...HaHa! Looking forward to your next tale!
94 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »