Reviews for A Stargate Christmas Carol
shiny silver grl chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
Aww, yay! Good ending. And I lmfao that big-ass, run-on sentence in the first paragraph. I had to read it through a couple of times, but it was pretty damn funny. *g*

Thanks for the great fic, and the awesomely fast updates!

-sil
SG-Fan chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
GREAT chapter!

This isn't the end, is it?
Arrant Schemata chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
God that was so good. I could just see that expression on her face when she saw him outside her house - priceless. Such a sweet ending that I now have a stupid smile on my face, at least I'll go to sleep happy.

Arrant Schemata
mishy-mo chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
o this is soo good can't wait for him to wise up after all this lol !
twix chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
OMG! that chapter was AWSOMELY WRITTEN - depressing as hell but so well written its cool we know he'll go back to her n none of that will ever happen...right?

go on write the last chapter - u know you want to
BookWorm37 chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
You could have warned us to have a tissue handy!

Excellent writing, I really like your style and the story line. I really hope that Jack got the message with this last visit. It's a harsh push, but a completely necessary one.
RomieG chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Well, that was a wonderfully written chapter and very true to the original story, Charles Dickens can be proud...however, I am still waiting for the humor/romance in this story. I certainly hope there is some in the next chapter, I'm getting tired of crying thru these chapters. Please update soon, I want to see/read what you have happen next. Seriously, great, but can you add at least some humor in this next chapter?
silver chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
*sniff* So sad. And I love Jack's attempts to connect with Carter, even though he's not really "there", while at the same time not really believing that what he's seeing could be real, because he can't conceive of her needing him that much. Good stuff.

And lol "yucky Anubis cooties". I should've guessed him, over Apophis. He's got the whole ring-wraith outfit thing going on, after all.

-sil
Windrider chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Okay, where's the "God bless us, everyone!" now? I'm really needing the happy ending after that last bit. Well done, though, perfectly written. More, please! :)
JessCat chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Very rarely does a fic actually make me cry. This chapter did, which makes you a pretty awesome, emotion-provoking author. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sam Carter O'Neill chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
this is the best sgate xmas fic ever!

GREAT IDEA!

rock on!
Stormatcher chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
I really enjoy your story, it's truly a christmas carol with a SG1 twist... What will come next..Ah yeah I remeber the story. But wait, you have no little Tim :)

Update soon, I really really like it so far.
thatsomegan chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
oh come on, this is so sad, i need the next chapter to stop me from crying! But make sure jack gets to call sam then and they see each other!

Megan
SG-Fan chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
*sob*

How sad... Good but sad.

Please add a happier chapter soon.

Great job so far!
literatiwannabe chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Jessa! Jessa wrote Christmas fic! (Oh. It's Christi. By the way. :-) ) I'm glad you had the time, as this is both amusing and heart-wrenching, and as always, lovely. Though I have to admit to a serious case of giggles in the last chapter because Anubis is the most inspired choice for the Ghost of Christmas Future that I've ever seen.

Do continue. Please. And email me! I want to know how everything's going with your mom and your cat.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »