Reviews for A Stargate Christmas Carol
kissmekent chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Good chapter, keep writing!
picco chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Love what you've done with this fic. All the ghost choices have been spot on. Can wait for the resolution.
Aphrodite Queen of the Damned chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
That was so sad! Please continue though! I love your story!
Devil Theory chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Wow that is a really nice story, nice idea, wow your keyboard must be burning though from all you have written!
Arrant Schemata chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
That was so sad. The only thing that stopped me from crying is that I know Jack has to be changed by these dreams and go out there and get his dream with Sam or it just wouldn't be A Christmas Carol. Brilliant writing.

Arrant Schemata
Gwil chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Wow! Another fabulous chapter! Poor Carter though. :( Great idea having Anubis as the Ghost of Christmas Future! And the "at least they spelled it right" was funny. ;) Can't wait for the next chapter!
janissima chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
OMG! That was so sad! Sam locked away in a mental hospital! Though I just can't image it happening, you painted the picture so realistically that it brought tears to my eyes. Now on to the happy ending (I hope!)
leanne chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Really, really good story. You've taken the Dickens with just the right twist of SG1. The use of Hank as the ghost is brilliant, never seen him as a character before. I'm really hoping you'll finish soon!
Natters chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
wow! really powerful chapter. although i coulda done without the image of hank being literally torn apart. ew! ;) loved the way jack suddenly realises that she's fooled him before. more please. who is the ghost of xmas future? ba'al? grace? someone else? more please
Natters chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
aw. poor sam. poor jack. loved the addition of charlie
chocobell chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Oh man, this is a good story. I'm on the edge of my seat.

A real tear jerker, but I know that's what you intended.

Please, just one more present before Christmas? I won't ask for anything else, I promise. Ok, if you believe that one, I have this bridge ... lol. Just kidding.

Thanks for writing. It's much appreciated.
janissima chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
Another wonderful addition! Loved how Jack is seeing Sam behind the facade she usually puts up for him. I sure wish he would have gotten that phone call in before the third ghost appeared! Really looking forward to the next update.
SG-Fan chapter 3 . 12/21/2005

This is really good. You wrote Carter... well, it was amazing. I had a tear in my eye!

Update soon!
Stormatcher chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Like I said before, this is truly a great story...

I'll take a chance... Anubisas the ghost of futur chrismas :-) What! he do look like the death riper...
silver chapter 3 . 12/21/2005
Man, poor Jack. Seeing your ex move on is never going to be fun, no matter how much you want them to be happy.

And poor Hank...but damn, he was pretty funny, anyway.

And poor Carter. *sniff*

And despite the sadness of some of these chapters, I still love the way you're able to interject humor. Like Jack telling Hank to "knock it off", and his speculations about how he'll be able to have an intelligent conversation w/ Carter once he's dead. Just that blase sort of attitude toward the supernatural. It's so unusual, it's funny.

I'm wondering who Christmas future is? Apophis? *g*

And I already shudder to think of what kind of future he's going to see, missing...Carter, probably. Hmm. Well, I'll find out soon, it looks like, since you're totally rocking with the updates. Can't wait!

94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »