Reviews for Return of a Legend
XxStarJumperxX chapter 11 . 6/10/2007
I started writing Return of a Legend quite some time ago. I started writing here when I was 11. I quit fanfic for the longest time. I decided to start up again and I will have new chapters on all my storys in a few days if you are interested. I can't believe it has been this long! lol I am turning 13 in a few days :D

~XxStarJumperxX
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE!THIS STORY IS SOO GOOD! YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT ON THIS CHAP FOR SO LONG!
Jumper-Lover191 chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
I love you're story and can't wait for the next chapter. UPDATE SOON!
WstrnPlsrChick Olivia chapter 11 . 10/9/2006
My sister introced me to your story. And I LOVE it. I love where you are going and the suspense in it. I can't wait for the next chapter, UPDATE SOON PLEASE. Great Writing.
Paige chapter 11 . 10/4/2006
That was awesome! I just got started at fan fiction, and i just started reading you story. You're really good. I can't wait to find out more. I also jump horses, so this really hits home!
lKaelie chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
U TOOK FOREVER! its sad, what happens next?
lKaelie chapter 10 . 3/25/2006
what happened?
The Ultimate Horselover chapter 9 . 3/4/2006
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The Ultimate HOrselover chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
WOW! i think that ur stories r awsome and u have a very good story plot i don't see any action of the summary that u put when we decide to read it i mean this horse isn't exactly missing or mysteryous.
HorseGal74 chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
That was a great chapter. I love your story and how you explain what happens in a show ring. I can't wait to see the next chapter!
HorseSpirit chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
Dude, Very good chapter. I loved it! Maybe too much detail on the backing up part. But very good in all! Please don't give up on your story! I like it very much!

~~HorseSpirit~~

(Formally known as your Evil Sister!)
The Ultimate HOrselover chapter 9 . 1/16/2006
wow i think that one was great how u do everything and the descriptions were terific! i just want to know the sotry is called return of a legend, i don't see any returning here. why is that? Write more soon!
Hunter Girl chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
Dude courtknob, good story

~~evil sister's friend~~

Hunter girl

I really liked it but why the cliffie in the last chapter UPDATE SOON plz
HorseSpirit chapter 8 . 1/13/2006
Very VERY Good! I love it! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier. I did read it a while back. UPDATE SOON!

~~HorseSpirit~~

P.S. I know your secret, not Ezra's but yours!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
HorseSpirit chapter 7 . 1/12/2006
DARN YOU NO more CLIFFHANGERS! But very very VERY good chapter. really liked it. Although there were some areas I go confused, but I figured it out!