Reviews for You
Itconsumesme chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
im actually not a big fan of oneshots but this one is just great

its so sad it almost made me cry
EmmaMary chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i ah uum, dont know what to say, it was so beautiful.
Youre Undeniable 09 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was so good! I dont really understand the ending though? Does he just leave her?
Emily chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
lol i read your authors note and decided to leave a review since it amused me.

cute little one shot.
dodgeviper chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
All in all it was very well written. But the last part confused me. Did he stay with her or did he story all together up the good work.
just-nikki chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wow...thanks for all of the nice reviews! You guys made my day! Happy Holidays! I like using exclamation points!

By the way...I think it's sad that out of 212 hits only 5 people reviewed... :( Is it your mission to ruin Christmas for the poor, down trodden, and slightly melodramatic? Bah humbug.

-Nikki G.
caroliscool chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was awesome! You should totally write more S/S stuff. I like the sad and dramatic!
Abster1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Omg! There's a tear in my eye. It's so sad and heartfelt. And watch, next O.C. this'll happen. Aww- you're awesome Nikki! And hey, sorry if your Christmas present isn't quite up to par. You're awesome and I mean it! This 'ficlet' is awesome! I wub it.

(hoping I didn't inflate your head too much)

-Abby
polar-ice-cubes chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
its so sad...so sad...its cool that you know a hitman but the story is still so sad...u should have another part to it that haves them make up. although it would totally negate your point of 'she deserves better' (if that is your point!)but anyway u should have another part to it that a little happier or a lot happier since this one's so sad. really good.
kad6 chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was a pretty convincing way to get readers to review. So I'm reviewing. And hey, if it is that easy to make a difference in the world, I should do it more often.

I liked it. It was sad, but you're a good writer, so it was ok.

"You’ve never broken anyone’s heart before; at least, you’re pretty sure you haven’t."

I like this line.

"suddenly, she has never been more beautiful."

We all know how often Seth thinks Summer is beautiful, but it was cool seeing him think that even when she was at her worst.

Good job!
cookie crumbs chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
im not a big fan fo one-shots so you dont have to take my critism im just confused as to what happened but actully its quite cute and sickly sad, you played both well