Reviews for Beast Wars
Chris Albanese chapter 1 . 9/9
You may want to fix theses typing errors
Hellking chapter 5 . 8/21
I request that you made foxfire, wind rider, jackfoot, shadow Panther, wolfang and grimlock transmetals in the season 2 part of your beast wars story and make foxfire, wind rider and shadow Panther transmetals 2 in the season 3 part of your beast wars story
Charterman chapter 7 . 7/29
I request that you make rhinox and scorponok transmetals in your story
Chris chapter 6 . 7/27
I request chapter 32 please
Hellman76 chapter 32 . 7/22
I request the guardian angel of Okinawa pt3 please
kira444 chapter 1 . 7/22
Please update this story, you're on a roll and I'd love to see your versions of future episodes.
King of 2211 chapter 1 . 7/12
Dude, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU MADE A BEAST WARS FIC?! Anyhow, here are the voices I thought would be most appropriate:

Optimus Primal: Garry Chalk
Rhinox: Richard Newman
Cheetor: Johnny Young Bosch
Rat Trap: Scott MacNeil
Justin: Lucien Dodge
Alex: Bumper Robinson
twilightnite13 chapter 31 . 5/12
Im thinking Josh is going to be Recruited by the sorry about Setsuna...
Chris LaRosa chapter 30 . 2/18
You cannot introduce Cybershark and Claw Jaw in the Season Three part. Allow me to explain. Due to the quantum surge at the beginning of Season Two, any Maximal protoforms that had not been awakened yet were affected by it. They became Fuzors, or gained Transmetal qualities. If you recall Rampage gained a Transmetal mode while he was in stasis lock, and in "Deep Metal," when Depth Charge's ship was sucked into the Transwarp portal, he was affected by the quantum surge as well. Therefore, you have to introduce these two, in the Season One part of the story. Any Maximals and Predacons with normal Beast modes you plan to introduce must be introduced in Season One. Please take this into consideration.
Chris LaRosa chapter 32 . 2/17
First, let me just say I am a huge fan of this fanfic. I was wondering if you could work on this fanfic a lot more. I'm anxious for you to update it more, and the suspense is killing me. Could you please just wrap up all the other fanfics you're working on and devote your time to this one. Thanks.
desmond bot chapter 7 . 1/12
hey got to say love is story have to ask will you be do a chapter were the maximals have they first Christmas plz I like to see that
marc chamberlain chapter 32 . 1/11
hey thanks for the chapter but I thought it was a 2 part oh well so will you be put more chapters up I real like to see them and the maximal justin one
Guest chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
thunder cracker
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
pachysam chapter 32 . 9/29/2014
Awesome story! So funny too!
Nice how the huans an tranormers!
Here are ideas:

The kids can meet a scientist similar to Suzuki! One who believes aliens are real!

Professor: I knew aliens were real!

Professor: So you're this Megatron! I heard all about you! Tarantulas! Terrorsaur! Inferno! And Scorponok!
Megatron: So you heard of me! Then you know why we came! Hand over the pod!
Professor: I refuse to let you taint thi poor soul to one o your puppets to use as cannon fodder!
Megatron: The pod is ours!
(the professor uses martial arts on Megatron)
Professor: Leave!

The proessor can witness the protoform come online! The protoform can protect the professor or ving him or her! And become her partner!

The professor can appear on the Trigger ones! She would fit well! She can study the Vok-made floating island!

Raorbeast: Look out for the symbol!
Jackfoot Why!
Tigatron: The symbol marks a trap!
Professor: And guns are forbiddon!
irazor: Or the obelisk blst you! BOOM!

Professor: Quite a tragedy! The island gone because of a war!

Justin: Why is Terrorsaur acting odd!
Starscream: Terrorsaur is gone! There is only Starscream!
Grimlock: YOU!
Terrorsaur: Hello Grimlock! Revenge is so sweet! If only Sentinel Prime and Optimus Prime and Rodimus Prime were here!

BlackArachnia: You betrayed Megatron 1! But Unicron turned him to Galvatron who destroyed you for betraying him!

Professor: You are a naughty robot!
Starscrem: You humans are as annoying as the ones I knew! And you Optimus Primal! You're as asnnoyign as your namesake!

(Optimus picks up the chair and clubs the rodents with it)
(Rachel whacs him with her corwbar)
(Rhinoc bashes Dinobot down to stop him from biting Razorbeast)
Rachel: Why are you doing this! Usually you're the calmest of the lot! Rhinoc! Is something wrong!
Rhinoc Wed been in best mode too long!

Rachel can fidn the feral Optimus! He beats his chest and roars! She does it back and mamanges to subdue him when he ttsc nd restrins him!

Justin nd eliata free feral Razobest from a pit trap and feral Snarl from a net-trap!

The proffessor helps feral Dinobot from a trap too!

The professor can be the one who learns of the Vok coming!
The Professor can tlk to the Vok in an attempt to protect the Transformers from their wrath! Tryignt o fin a eaceful soultuon!

Justin: We can repair any damge!
Vok: Lies! You humans lie to save yourself!

Justin: WOW!
Proessor: WOW!
Rachel: You look - WHOAH!
(recting to the transmetals)

Silverbotl: Why ttakc thwe women! It is wrong!

Rachel: Leave them be!
Silverbolt: Why are you glaring! Why do you fear me!
Rchel: Predacon!
(she whacs im)
Rhcel: Go on! FIGHT ME!
Silverbotl it is wrong to attack a lady!
Jutin: Chivalry!

Rachel: Optimus is back!
(when Optimus returns as a transmetal)

The kids and Rachel and proff would be more forgiving of Dinobot over the Disc-incidnet and defend him from ome! Acusign the rodent at one point of making a good Predacon!

Proffesor: Tigatron! Airazor!
(mouring their loss)

Justin: This is one ugly one!
(reacitng to Rampage)

Some government agents can become allies of Optimus's team during the Vok coming and help them on throughout the war!

Colonel: Why did Megatron take the machine!
Professor: Set for - 3 million years! Oh my GOD! He's gone to Africa when our ancestor were apes! He plans to wipe them out!
(they gasp)
Torca: And it's all your fault rodent! By ignoring Dinobot's message you condemned all to die!

Justin: Dinobot! Hold on!
Dinobot: Be strong you lot! You must stop Megatron or all would suffer!

The human allies can help during the funeral!

The professor can be nice to Transmuter and slap the rodent for hurting the poor things feelings!

Justin: You naughty rodent! You hurt her feeligns! I thought Dinobot tught you to stop prejduigin! Maybe wer were wrogn! Torca was right! You'd make a great Predacon!

When Rabage coems a govenrmant agent would susect due to pst meetigns with Decepticowsn and Ravage who alomsot killed his brother once!

Rachel and Justin can overhear Ravage tell how he plans to murder them all to prevent Cybertron from knwoign and be angry!

Justin We must send mesage of the Tripedacous Council's trechery!

The profesor can somehow send a mesage from Optimsu - a warning to the Elders of the Tripredacus Councils trechery!

Justin: WOW! Optimus is now huge! A Transmetal 2! Transmetal 2 Optimus Primal!

Megatron: Transmetal 2! HMMMMM! Nice ring!

Una an Chak can apppear! Justin and Aelita can play with them! Rachel too!

Justin can struggle to contorhis temper with Depth Charge's arrogance!

Rachel can scold Depth Charge and whac him with her crowbar for getting his fellows wounded!

Aelita would be able to calm Transmetal 2 Cheetor with tenderness! Stroking him! And touching his spark as can Optimus who connects with his own spark!

Rachel: Good thing I got a new crowbar of Transmetal 2!

Una and Chak can help calm Transmetal 2 Cheetor!

Una can cuddle a revived Transmetal 2 BlackArachnia who cuddles her back!

Rahcel can be glad lackArachnia got back and cheer for her bashing up Rampage!

Justin: BOY! You got a new beast mode the size of your ego!
(remakign on Transmetal 2 Megatron)

The protohumans can attack Transmetal 2 Megatron!

The professor can figure out Tigerhawk's origin!

Professor can manage to somehow form an alliance between optimuss team and the Vok to fight Transmetal 2 Megatron! Amazing!