Reviews for Beast Wars
guest chapter 1 . 11/11
Darksyde is the name of the Predacon vessel that Megatron's troops "borrowed" to get to Earth
Matt chapter 6 . 11/7
What's Scarem going to be? Also I'm betting the aquatic transformers will probably appear in the next chapter or arc.
busterleader92 chapter 31 . 11/6
I see that you revise pt. 1 of the BW, Stone. Good one. Also for the aquatic maximal with the form of a hammerhead shark called him Hammerstrike.
darkmachines chapter 1 . 11/6
Why do you continue to update the same late chapter all the time? I love this, but I sad that you nothing continue at all because their are characters like Cybershark and others I really like to come into this please. After all in chapter six you have the list of everything that going to be in this, but I can't see how other come in if your continue to updated the same thing over and not move on finally with others ideas.
Hellman76 chapter 31 . 11/6
What is deep trouble about in your beast wars story and I also request the next chapter
When will you make more updates on your older projects
Chris Albanese chapter 1 . 9/9
You may want to fix theses typing errors
Hellking chapter 5 . 8/21
I request that you made foxfire, wind rider, jackfoot, shadow Panther, wolfang and grimlock transmetals in the season 2 part of your beast wars story and make foxfire, wind rider and shadow Panther transmetals 2 in the season 3 part of your beast wars story
Charterman chapter 7 . 7/29
I request that you make rhinox and scorponok transmetals in your story
Chris chapter 6 . 7/27
I request chapter 32 please
Hellman76 chapter 32 . 7/22
I request the guardian angel of Okinawa pt3 please
kira444 chapter 1 . 7/22
Please update this story, you're on a roll and I'd love to see your versions of future episodes.
King of 2211 chapter 1 . 7/12
Dude, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU MADE A BEAST WARS FIC?! Anyhow, here are the voices I thought would be most appropriate:

Optimus Primal: Garry Chalk
Rhinox: Richard Newman
Cheetor: Johnny Young Bosch
Rat Trap: Scott MacNeil
Justin: Lucien Dodge
Alex: Bumper Robinson
twilightnite13 chapter 31 . 5/12
Im thinking Josh is going to be Recruited by the sorry about Setsuna...
Chris LaRosa chapter 30 . 2/18
You cannot introduce Cybershark and Claw Jaw in the Season Three part. Allow me to explain. Due to the quantum surge at the beginning of Season Two, any Maximal protoforms that had not been awakened yet were affected by it. They became Fuzors, or gained Transmetal qualities. If you recall Rampage gained a Transmetal mode while he was in stasis lock, and in "Deep Metal," when Depth Charge's ship was sucked into the Transwarp portal, he was affected by the quantum surge as well. Therefore, you have to introduce these two, in the Season One part of the story. Any Maximals and Predacons with normal Beast modes you plan to introduce must be introduced in Season One. Please take this into consideration.