Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas Hogwarts Style
chaithanya chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo sweeeeeeeet. Pls tell me where i can find a boyfriend like draco.
Super Potterhead and Fangirl chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I want .one
SourElf chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is alright, but for goodness sake . . . EDIT! Run it though something with spellcheck at the very least. I promise with a little editing this story would flow better and be easier to read. I'm interested in the story, but thechoppy reding comes from bad spellping and grammar mak it difficult toread. See what I mean? (Sorry if this is a but harsh, but nothing is inherently wrong with your story, and it's nothing a few look-overs from yourself and maybe a friend wouldn't solve.)
Atsila chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
That is such a sweet story! Very romantic!
Miss RaeFox chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
So sweet!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
I liked the whole riddle/scavenger-hunt thing,but the ending was kinda suckish.
Rojjy chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
you're doing is making whatever animal/whatever the next number needed.
Rojjy chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
At first the 1 & 2 were a great correspondance, but what do French hens and toads have on common?All you are doing is making them be the same numbers.
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
love your story :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
your story is cute and i love the idea but you dont have enough dialog its mostly the thoughts in Draco's and Hermione's hear keep up the good work
LoveIsabel
amandaisalwayswright chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
it was really cute but ended kind of fast...epiloge?
Arcticstar chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
I love the treasure hunt. Such a cute story. Keep Writing.
irianaceleste chapter 12 . 9/15/2011
D'aww! Great job with the story (: I absolutely loved the Silleys! I want mini-Dracos that can turn into dragons!
rehtaehwashere chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I like your story a lot, but there are quite a few grammar and spelling errors in it. It's really cute though :) I'm adding this to my favorites
AstraMaliciousCharme chapter 12 . 4/9/2011