Reviews for The Twelve Days of Christmas Hogwarts Style
Guest chapter 12 . 10/7/2017
I LOVED IT (before you ask yes I am a Dramione fangirl.)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2017
Hey I want seven miniature Malfoy's (pouts)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/7/2017
oh so she's your "dear little mudblood" Malfoy I do believe your going soft (smirks)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Guest chapter 12 . 7/11/2017
Even though you had more than your fair share of spelling and grammatical errors, I really liked the story. I thought it was well-paced and I hope to read more of your stories, seeing a they are oh so enjoyable. I liked that this was set in Hogwarts. I read another story like this and it was set in the post-war era. While I liked that one, I would give you the prize for the best Christmas Dramione.
D29 chapter 12 . 3/19/2016
I really liked this story. but like other reviews, you may want to check your grammar in some places. But I still loved it!
chaithanya chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Ohhhhhhhhhh sooooooooo sweeeeeeeet. Pls tell me where i can find a boyfriend like draco.
IdontcareOkaymaybeIcaretomuch chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
I want .one
SourElf chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
This is alright, but for goodness sake . . . EDIT! Run it though something with spellcheck at the very least. I promise with a little editing this story would flow better and be easier to read. I'm interested in the story, but thechoppy reding comes from bad spellping and grammar mak it difficult toread. See what I mean? (Sorry if this is a but harsh, but nothing is inherently wrong with your story, and it's nothing a few look-overs from yourself and maybe a friend wouldn't solve.)
Atsila chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
That is such a sweet story! Very romantic!
Miss RaeFox chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
So sweet!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2013
I liked the whole riddle/scavenger-hunt thing,but the ending was kinda suckish.
Rojjy chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
you're doing is making whatever animal/whatever the next number needed.
Rojjy chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
At first the 1 & 2 were a great correspondance, but what do French hens and toads have on common?All you are doing is making them be the same numbers.
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 12 . 12/29/2012