Reviews for Things I Could Never Say
WendyS chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This story had such promise! I should have realized with only 3 chapters, it would not be finished, but that doesn't keep me from feeling frustrated. Any chance of finishing it? I would myself if I were good at that sort of thing, but I'm not. I just recommended this to someone, too, before I realized it wasn't done. Oh well, at this point eight years later I guess I won't hold my breath, but I would sure love to see where this goes. Thanks!
Just-Met-A-Girl-Named-Maria chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Are you gonna update? Or is this it? Cuz I LOVE it!
fghkjkl chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
I just discovered this fic, and I'm in love with it! I've always been a sucker for best-friends-turned-into-love stories, and this seems like it. And the way you write about Michaela and Sully is pure magic! I know this story is 7 years old, but please don't be the author who leaves a fic unfinished! There's a lack of great DQMD authors, but you're one of them! Please, please, finish this story!
Mel Meria chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This fanfiction is really great :)

Would be SO nice to translate it so that the german fans could read it, too. :)

May I? :)
anne-kathrin chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I really love this story!

I wish you could decide to continue it eventually!
Mandii - 27 chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Lol, this was amazing! Haha I really enjoyed reading this. I know it's been over a year since anybody's reviewed this but could you please, please, please, please finish it? PLEASE! THANKS : D
Rosie chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Hi I was wonder if you ever going to finish this storie,that I really like it alot.

Best regards

Rosie
Rosie chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
I really like this storie, I would like to know when are you going to finish or if it is already finish where can I read it.

I like the way you write. Go on with your stories.
susan chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
what a great story i've just found it would love to here more please
CandleMagik chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Argh! I do so hate it when you find a REALLY good story to read...and then discover it's been abandoned half written...SO disapointed! At least I assume it's only half written, because I would SO love to read more of this, Please?

It's really beautiful...and written in such a descriptive way I can picture it all...and Katie is just who she should turn out to be...and hopefully by going through her parents personal things (I don't think they'll mind too much!)but hopefully she'll realise she's making a huge mistake with her intending marriage...and who she's really in love with, but denying herself, just like her parents!

Given who Elijah's parents are though...and feelings back in those days...it's not going to be easy for them!

Please, please, please...I know it's been a long time, but if you do have anymore of this to post or have the inkling to write anymore...I would sure love to read it!

xC
aquamum chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Just a lovely story.

I love reading their letters to each other.

Update soon!
DrQuinnFanVesna chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
This sentence: "Sully, when I see you with Brian, I see father in you" is so right, so great! I adore relationship between Sully and Brian! From the beginning, Brian was trying to get Dr Mike and Sully together, he adored Sully and I enjoyed in times when they went together to woods or fishing...beautifull father-son relationship! Thanks for pointing that out!

And this part:

Now sit still, stop fidgetin’, and listen to the wise one here.”

Katie fell to her elbows, catching her chin on her fists as she scoffed saucily, “You?”

“No girl!” He knocked her elbow loose with a soft push, causing her to land in a thud next to him. “Your pa!”

Hahaha, it is so great! Elijah and Katie remind me to Mike and Sully at the beginning! For example, remember this:

Dr Mike: How long before we go?

Sully: You dont go. Women stay in camp.

Dr Mike: Not this woman.

Hahahahaha!

And this...“It seems too intimate, when I'm still standing across the room, watching you rock a Cheyenne baby in your arms, while Brian's swaying in front of my feet. Watching you, it was the first time since Abagail died that I could picture myself being a father again. I can't tell you how that frightened me. Hanna never even opened her eyes, but in that room with singing, guitar playing and you, a little boy with sleepy eyes looked at me, and I lifted him in my arms, and I wasn't afraid anymore.”

This is magic, beautifull! You described Sullys fears so great, you are great writer!

Oh, and Mike getting into trouble “Turns out, you keep me too much on my toes to be worrying too much like that. For a woman that could hardly ride a horse a few months ago, you sure have a tendency to get yourself in trouble in the most remote places. It's a good thing you listened to me, despite the fact that you didn't trust my judgment at first.”

That reminds me on Sully telling to Michaela: "For once in your life dont ask questions. And trust me."

And this “I didn't tell you, but I was disappointed when you told me I couldn't take care of the baby by myself.” I CANTT BELIEVE TAHT MIKE HURTED HIM LIKE THAT! WHAT GAVE HER RIGHT TO THINK LIKE TAHT AND EVEN WORSE-TO TELL HIM TAHT! LIKE SHE WAS SOME EXPERT WHEN COOPER KIDS WENT UNDER HER CARE! God, that woman really drove me mad sometimes cause she wasnt thinking about Sullys feelings!

ANd Katie is great in this story as well as Elijah. But I dont understand - whose son is Elijah?

Anyway, great story! Hope you will post as soon as possible! I love how Katie found out more about her Ma and Pa! Thanks for great story!
DrQuinnFanVesna chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Beautifull!"Can you imagine to love someone so long and not saying a word?" I think that Elijah understands that completely!:)

Its also great to revive those memories of beautifull Dr Mike - Sully love story.

I am going to read Chapter 2. Keep on writting!
BrittanyLS chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
This story is beautiful! I love how Katie is getting to know her parents by reading the letters! Please add more to this soon!