Reviews for (1)Pokemon The Next Generation!
Llirbwerdnadivad chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Good story so far! I'll have to read the rest when I can!
Professional Writer chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Great start! I'm one of your fans!
Barrysun chapter 7 . 10/12/2001
I Love being on the good side.

I hope I get to be in your fics Someday.

Just like I wished Cheesewizardmon to review my fics.

nice job.
Angel25 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Cool :)
Angel25 chapter 7 . 6/29/2001
Well, it's a really good story! I'm just wondering if the Angel you're using is me? I know it's probably not, but... who knows?
Ally-Kamiya chapter 7 . 5/28/2001
Oy! I finally got to read this, Sparky! I REALLY like how this is turning out! it's terrific! *yawns* whoop de du it's 11:05 and I'm yawning. har de har har. well, I gotta go to bed...after reading da rest of ur fics!lol laterz!
Everyone'sFaveGymLeaderSabrina 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 7 . 5/20/2001
cool! i don't say this often but,that was one of the best fics i ever read!

i can't wait to see what my character is like!

P.S. what kind of music were u listining to? pop? rock? Saria's song? rap?

backround music for rainbow cloud?
Shamanic Shaymin chapter 7 . 5/16/2001
Cool! I can't wait 'til I appear... _ GOOD STORY!
The MissingLink chapter 7 . 5/9/2001
Hey, I signed up for this story before I became an author myself. Now that I am, could you please include me in one of the next chapters? BTW, as you can see, I've changed my E-mail. Thank you!
Blade-Masta chapter 6 . 5/8/2001
I love it!
Lodestar chapter 7 . 5/6/2001
Yay! I lost you, but now that I've found this story again it's going on the favorites list! Ohhhh, I'm evil! Thanks for making me part of the main Rocket team! I never got an email from you, but you're doing a great job anyway!
Mewberries chapter 7 . 5/4/2001
Coolies! I like this! I can't wait for more! (and maybe for my appearance if I'm in it, but that's up to you) Keep goin'!
BenRG who wants to know why he has to log on at the beginning of every session chapter 7 . 5/3/2001
Hey, this is getting good already. I already hate Cid (grrrrrrrr). He is obviously right out of the Butch and Cassidy mold for TR agents rather than the pleasent-but-bumbling Jessie and James mold. I can't wait for the first time the sick *#~ ?%$ gets blasted off. BenRG's rating 7/10 so far (I've read all the chapters). Write on!
Iseria Dweller chapter 7 . 5/3/2001
ooooohhhhhhhh! I LOVE THIS PART! ITS SOOOO THRILLING!
Haytham chapter 7 . 5/3/2001
I can't wait until you feature ME in the story! Nice story! :)