Reviews for Ain't No Mercy
Lalaland chapter 1 . 5/25
Whooooa... What a nice plot twist! I hope you make a story what happens next. :)
Stillnight chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This is great. Really, this is great.
RoshniUchiha chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This was creepily accurate for something written way back on 2005 way before we knew Gin's real motives but I guess it was almost predictable for author if this story. But it was still quite fun to read from gins point of view and still sound like something he would say :) grt work
The Knight of Thirteen chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Excellent story, especially for the limited information of the time! Glad i read it :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
*screeching laughter* The best part is, if Gin hadn't had that grudge to start with, if Toshiro had been "taken in" and corrupted by Aizen early enough, this is exactly how it might have happened. Toshiro can be quite ruthless even in canon, and even a loyal Captain Gin is a creepy amoral sneak. Of course, the Arrancar and Tousen are going to be a problem for evil!Toshiro (unless he already got enough of the Espada's loyalties), but considering what a hothead canon!Toshiro is? Completely in character.
PanoraDowns chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
This is beautiful and oh-so-perfect. LOVE reading stories from Gin's point of view! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awesome.
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I'm confused here. Was Toshrio, like Gin, working as a double-agent? Or did he just kill Aizen to do the same stuff that Aizen originally did?
Shubhs chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Brilliant alternate plot. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
awesome!

i loved it.
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Interesting. Didn't see that coming.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
masterly done.

Though the thought Hitsugaya as evil is weird but still interesting.

A prodigy like him would of taken Aizen's lessons to heart.

Homo...must be insane.

I wonder how Tousen felt about Aizen's death.

Perhaps you should expand on this one-shot and create an AU?
Archivist chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Whoa, did NOT see that coming. But now that I think about it, it does make sense. I'm not sure if I should be more scared of Aizen or Aizen taught Hitsugaya. I find it amusing how even when Gin isn't a traitor, he does everything he did originally (except at the end).
Kitsura E chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Your story made me think about what happened in Bleach so far with a totally different Point of View - Gin's Point of View. I have to say though that was pretty strange, but very interesting. Especially the Hitsugaya bully/ villain, thing. Woah.
drippinghoney chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Amazing! I love how you twisted the story around, and Ichimaru's POV was definitely a nice touch. Thanks for the great read!