Reviews for The Assistant
cnpeaches chapter 10 . 2/3
the type of dog that size is an English Wolfhound. nothing is bigger or taller on its hind legs than an English wolfhound. c'ya'
JayK24 chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
I'm thoroughly disappointed that the love scene was not explicit, however I am interested in reading he story but so disappointed, anyway I love that kikyo finally got what she deserved and I know seshy and kags will have to endure a lot of painfully love trials!
JayK24 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Amazing story, I'm so in love which his story kags doing so much things to she shy poo making him lose control like that!
Oh and by the way I love how you made them opposite of each other and yet so compatible to each other!

Amazingly awesome story, its soooo great!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Hehe the dragon queen? Now that's a new one! I really loved the new Kagome, how she went back to her old self the moment Kagura had laid her filthy hands on Kagome. I loved the story, it is really good. But Sesshomaru is taking too long to admit that he truly loves Kagome, and Kagome is taking too long to fall. But I liked it nonetheless! Good job.
Raven priestess chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Kiba San I respect your plot lines but I wish you make many more stories on sesshomaru and kagome

Yours faithfully
A inspirer of your plots
chibi-Clar chapter 31 . 4/2/2014
I love this!
Amazing!
Seriously! Cool!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
Ahahah i love the little Skit at the end . All in all it was a good story :)
Kirida chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
Loved it, so much.
PinkyTheLesbian chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
in this chapter Kagome Says Something About How Sango Not Being As Lecherous Before Marrying Miroku, But Just A Few Chapters Ago Kagome Didn't Even Know That Miroku Was Sango's Husband. When Did She Find Out?
PinkyTheLesbian chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Ummm, Yuu Had Ayame Quit Her Job As Kouga's Assistant At The Howling Inc. Ball... So Why is She Still Working As His Assisstant..?
Me chapter 31 . 12/4/2011
Definitely should have ended intact chapter thirty. That last chapter killed it.
Me chapter 30 . 12/4/2011
Shoulda ended it there
darkdreamer07 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow I loved what you did with the characters. Great story so far. The only problem was with grammar andd spelling but other than that I loved it. :)
FemaleSherlock chapter 31 . 3/27/2011
I thik I'm crying (shedding tears) What an awesome ending. (smiling through tears)
FemaleSherlock chapter 24 . 3/27/2011
hojo's a TEME (bastard in Japanese)! Anyway good story. One of my favorites.