Reviews for The Assistant
inuyasha16451 chapter 31 . 2/25
Bloody best story ever. Awesome.
LePengwen chapter 31 . 2/2
Omg I just read all of this and idk how I didnt find this story before because it is so amazing and such a beautiful story! Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us!
Bipolar stupid teen like characters whose actions are crazy and incomprehensible in this story. Even Kagome who's praised as sweet and strong in the beginning ends up being a weird bitch. When Sesshoumaru asks her to move in with him as Koga's stalking her, she agrees readily then turns around and bitches to her friend about why should she move in with that f***er! As much as I wanted to like this, sorry but the characters are horrible to like the story at all, I don't think it's one of your better works.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 31 . 2/11/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it.
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 31 . 2/7/2016
good story. i liked it a lot. c'ya'
marushumnluvr4eva chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
the type of dog that size is an English Wolfhound. nothing is bigger or taller on its hind legs than an English wolfhound. c'ya'
JayK24 chapter 21 . 6/1/2015
I'm thoroughly disappointed that the love scene was not explicit, however I am interested in reading he story but so disappointed, anyway I love that kikyo finally got what she deserved and I know seshy and kags will have to endure a lot of painfully love trials!
JayK24 chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Amazing story, I'm so in love which his story kags doing so much things to she shy poo making him lose control like that!
Oh and by the way I love how you made them opposite of each other and yet so compatible to each other!

Amazingly awesome story, its soooo great!
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 10 . 2/2/2015
Hehe the dragon queen? Now that's a new one! I really loved the new Kagome, how she went back to her old self the moment Kagura had laid her filthy hands on Kagome. I loved the story, it is really good. But Sesshomaru is taking too long to admit that he truly loves Kagome, and Kagome is taking too long to fall. But I liked it nonetheless! Good job.
Raven priestess chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Kiba San I respect your plot lines but I wish you make many more stories on sesshomaru and kagome

Yours faithfully
A inspirer of your plots
chibi-Clar chapter 31 . 4/2/2014
I love this!
Amazing!
Seriously! Cool!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/24/2013
Ahahah i love the little Skit at the end . All in all it was a good story :)
Kirida chapter 31 . 10/8/2012
Loved it, so much.
PinkyTheLesbian chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
in this chapter Kagome Says Something About How Sango Not Being As Lecherous Before Marrying Miroku, But Just A Few Chapters Ago Kagome Didn't Even Know That Miroku Was Sango's Husband. When Did She Find Out?
PinkyTheLesbian chapter 18 . 9/3/2012
Ummm, Yuu Had Ayame Quit Her Job As Kouga's Assistant At The Howling Inc. Ball... So Why is She Still Working As His Assisstant..?