Reviews for Burnt Turkey
Elmo chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
That was cute.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
not bad...i felt sorry for the turkey though...tsk tsk
0-Crimson-0-Nightshade-0 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Aw... so cute! I know i said that when i first read this, but it still holds true!
Zoey24 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Very good story!
Ephemeral Everlast chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Come on now..I LOVE IT!i too jot things in my yeah sango sesshy can be ,bbut I am more Ses WOULD do that if he wasn't so .
soulcollector chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
it IS cute. i know thats not really "sesshoumaru" but i like the way you made him. sounds like something he would do in an alternate universe. thanks for the great fanfic! you did a really good job. ) i enjoyed reading it.
Guess Who chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Ugh... you people are pathetic. If you people want something different then the usual I/Ka, maybe more people should wirte I/KI *A-HEM* or perhaps even Sesh/KGra. But, S/S? Don't make me laugh. Read the Manga, watch the Anime, do what ever the hell it takes, but learn that Sango is engaged to Miroku. That is all. Good-Den to you all.
spirtually-lunar chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
i loved it
Youkai Hime90 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Aww...that was so cute! Sesshoumaru x Sango is the best (way better that SessKag anyday)! I didn't really think it was OOC, in fact I thought you did a great job keeping them IC. I'm so adding this to my fave's! _
ellona chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
hey i have read this be fore next he going to take her in the room and have sex with her stop coping
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
o-o Aw~! That was adorable!

(And I really didn't think that the ending was TOO actually worked well with Sess' kind of possessive nature...*shrugs*)

I shall now read some more of your fics!
rosea chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
That was great! I really liked the way you wrote it, perhaps you could go back and write another story on her and Koga and why she broke up with him. Just an idea. I can't think of any thing you could improve on so just keep it up!
ms.deep chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
aw...that was short and sweet.

Happy Writings!
StormHornet chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
That... was so cute! I LOVED IT!

OMG! Going on my faves, totally.

I can't get over it! Excellently written (a bit of Koga/Sango was an extra treat!) and the 'they're great kissers' thing made my day!

Did I tell you I'm planning a fanfic? Ever seen Next? Of course you have, duh, you introduced it to me. But yeah, I'm planning an Inuyasha fanfic where Sango is the next-er and the Inuyasha guys are the next-ees!

Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
-dreamy sigh- What I would give for that to be me... ''