Reviews for Always
Lheii78 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Sweet!
Lunar Tenshi chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Wonderful story! I loved reading it.
MintyPill chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Okay, I just wanna say that you're a REALLY good writer. I've read a bunch of your other K&K one shots and they are all really awesome. I totally wish i could write as good as you. Keep writing stories so i can read them! yeah!
Matsu shindou chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
(o0)_(o0) kawai
Rouroken chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
That was so cute and romantic! You have skill you know that/ Anyways I hope you keep writing and now I think I have to go because I'm drowning in my own drool. Keep writing, you stories are really good!
hotohori chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
suhweeet!

keep writing more fics

k&k forever
genocide ex-syncin chapter 1 . 11/22/2001
oh, that is such a sweet story! i love it! though i really think that you should continue. its a great fic!
jenny chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
*sob, sob, sob* sooo sweeet! i l-o-v-e-d it! make a sequel!
Stormlight chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
I think I have to go melt into a puddle of goo now. This fic was awesome! So romantic! I absolutely loved it! You're a very talented author. _
fireflyrains chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Ah! Sweet and romantic! Good work!
Kirstian chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
WAAAAAAAAAI! Sano is a genius! Muahahaha... I woulda liked to see what woulda happened if Kenshin had actually gone mad-pissed on him, though .~ How would Sano get outta that one... such a sweet piece, I love it so! You're such a great author!
Michiru-san chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
awwwwwww! *goes into WAFFle mode*
Ami chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
ooh, I like this one, too! don't worry about the title: the way I figure, most titles are just for show, anyway. they're so that you can tell one story from another. And if they actually end up having meaning, well, that's even better! You've got a great talent for mushy moments. Too bad that Kenshin has to be so OOC in order for anything to happen... ah well...
Dina Mae chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
OMG! This story is sooo sweet I started crying! This story is sooo nice and it's one of the best kenshinkaoru fics I've read! *sniff*
Reiko-chan chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
It's great! I loved it! Please make more stories like this!