Reviews for Regalo
Grimreaper'sKeeper chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
How come you stoped writing this story! This is a AWESOME story! WRITE more! I know you wrote more stories and finished them all-but why can you not finish this story? You have a lot of reviews that like your story and want more! Come on don't do this to your fans! If you are not going to write more than have a chance to say DISCONIUED! So you do don't have to have people having high hopes like me! Please update or say something about not wanting to finish this story. :/ I hate when people with a good story just give up on it...jeez. So please consider on updating or something.
MissYunaKitty chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
ahh! such a cliff hanger! :O

update soon please! ]
MissYunaKitty chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Wow! this story line is so great you definitely should keep it going! its very well written and i like the way that you portray Simon and Zoe... keep up the good work and update soon.
cjcullenlawiet chapter 8 . 2/19/2010
very good! im glad ive found some more silver kiss stories! i really like yours so please update soon!
lonerchick14 chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
what happens next? I'm dying to know! It's so intesne, so awesome. Please hurry and finish writting!
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ive read through 15 of these and your my second choice my mere milimeters! Good job!
kubby2014 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Wow!
causeofCSI chapter 8 . 3/10/2009
I was confused a little bit with this chapter, but overall you have really done a great job.
mysecretwish chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
i'm loving it[[:
marabouu chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
So far I've only red the first chapter, but it sounds amazing! I really love the book Silver kiss and I think that I will love your story too, I never wanted SImon to die or go away so this is a new chance for him ;) LIke it!
fucknickelback chapter 8 . 4/30/2008
Update!
werewolf-fan chapter 8 . 1/24/2008
i really hope u continue this story its really good please continue! but i really hope u put more love into simon & zoe they really do make a cute couple! ;)
Bitterly-Me chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
Okay, if yr reading this, then you probably aren't updating for a LONG time. But, I just read yr fanfiction I luv it! Please continue soon!

Much Luv,

-Triple L :o)
koiia-halo chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Wow... This reminds me of Twilght in a way, I already smell a rat in Nicholas Cross. -hiss- So happy with the happier alternate ending. I nearly cried when I finished reading the actual one...

This is a really good story and please update!
Yukari chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Oh mg gosh! ur fic really made me blush! i like the way u do fics...i wsh to read more of ur fics and please update ur fics!