Reviews for One Shots of the Fangsome Duo
Micuko chapter 4 . 12/31/2007
Aw, I wanna read more, so cool, Love it, pls update soon
platinumvamp24 chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
er SUBTLE? WHO FUCKIGN CARES UPDATE ALREADY SHEESH black fuzzies yayness looks at hot guy across room
Serious Fan chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
ain't that a way to celebrate with "very" loved ones.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
LOL. As great as this is - I'm pretty sure that if a ff admin walked into this story - they'd suspend your account. I'd advise you to move at least this fic to a different location (the slayer fanfic archive is good) - ffnet DOES allow a small amount of sexual content in their M category but you mention cock rings and it's pretty graphic, etc. it's your choice but I just wanted to warn you.

I do so far like it and can't wait to read more. Also, am adding this fic to my Spangel c2, in case you mind let me know.
Chylea3784 chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
Well done!
Spikeddraco666 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
oh, Angel is such a softy! but oh it was so Cute! Angel needs to Tell Spike he loves him! please continue!
Darkyami7 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
Aww...! And...horny grin...! This was cute and horny at the same time. You may be one of the only people that can do that! Yay!
Mander08 chapter 4 . 1/7/2006
That was good.
Mander08 chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
You had to watch the stupid ball drop im so sorry. I was watching TNA and enjoying it but anyways the story was awesome. I love Spike and Angel as a couple

-me
peacockgal17 chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Ugh, I totally agree with you for New Year's...It got to be, like, 11:40 last night, and I almost called it quits...but, you know...if I made it that long, family kind of 'expects' you to make it another 20 minutes...I watched the ball drop from exactly 11:59:45 and went to bed at 12:01...
Chylea3784 chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
You're right - it is a stupid American tradition. Where I live we missed the ball drop and I didn't care, but one of the others acted like I had shot Lincoln! Hope your New Year is as great as your old one was with your writing. Oh, by the way, I realize that there was no sex in this chapter, but I enjoy the interplay between them also so I didn't feel cheated in the least. Well done!
Darkyami7 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Heh heh, I've already read this one, but a second (or third) time around is always good. Poor Spike, having to wait to see all that Angel had to offer...lmfao. Update soon!
Chylea3784 chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Loved it!
Mander08 chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
DAMN! That was lemony... I dont know what to say, just DAMN. that was good, cant wait for the next chapter
MarieP chapter 1 . 12/21/2005