Reviews for The Night Christmas Went Boom
Wolguard22 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Loved it, reading it in summer but meh, the feels are the same :). Good work.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This story is a whole new level of cuteness, seriously. I absolutely loved it.
suziegon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Awwweeeeee! You just gave me the warm-fuzzies! Loved that!
Shydrums chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
"Kimmie and Shego, sittin' in a tree, f-u-c-"

Lol! I couldn't stop laughing. That was gold. Jeez Kimmie, if that's not a hint, I don't know what is. XD
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
AH, the suspense. You kept me on the edge of my seat, especially as Kim was saving Shego. And I find it amusing how so many authors make Shego call Kim a prude. It's almost like it's a running gag now, even though I don't think it ever happened in the actual series.

I loved how Shego confessed to Kim. And I really loved the end. A bit a humor to finish it all off. Very good story.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very Nice One-shot!
Tyrsan chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Wow that last paragraph is deep "Perhaps the lesson, if there was one through the talking and tumbling and sniping, is "Who knows?" Who knows what'll happen when we wish upon a star or close our eyes tight when we blow out our birthday candles? Who knows? No one, and because no one knows, that is why we live. That is why we dream, why we celebrate another year's passing, why we look forward to the future, why we wish each other the best of luck, a merry Christmas, and a happy New Year." Great stuff. Good job.
Mouse chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is SO freaking CUTE! Love times buzz lightyear.
L.O.L chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
thats all i have to say. L.O.L :) oh and keep writing!
Paigeypie96 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
It made me smile! Totally cute. I'm going to read the other ones.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
what just happened back there?
somedorkynerd chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I wish you elaborated more on the progression of Kim & Shego's relationship. It seemed like something was missing from Shego saying goodbye to all of a sudden them having x-mas together.
battastic chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
aww, that almost made me cry. *sniff* your a great writer.;3

-the jinxed one
Yogurth chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
It was sweet... I'm kind of grunchy on Christmas things...

but is a good and sweet story
Tdvu chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
What happened in the end? Did everything that went through with kim and shego only lasted 20mins? oh well great story time to read the sequel now.