Reviews for Ce La Vie
the awesomest chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
ha ha funny p.s. your awesome
Link Fangirl01 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Hahahaha, wonderful fic! I loved these drabbles very much.

-adds to favorites-
theywontletmeleavethisdamnsite chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
I loved this! It was funny and cute. Seriously, I needed this... badly. I have an intense Immortal Rain obsession (with no expiration date...) and sadly there isn't much of a fanbase. You helped me with my IR fix, so thank you. Please keep it up!
RoyalPelican chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
lol this has definitly caught my attention! I believe I'll be reading this one _~
Drifting One chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
This is so cute! Could you maybe do another one? Please? Cause these stories are adorable an hilarious...especially the cross/dresser stalker... and the diner... with the waffles and the lady... and Rain's drunkeness!

Please updte!
Kanamelover chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
wow this is just... pure awesome.
Phi-Dono chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
hey thar. i was going through the IR fanfiction and i remembered your story from when i used to print it out while at school. i loved it back then, and i still do now. so you know what you should do? update! i'll be looking forward to that fourth chapter. hopefully it'll come soon... (hinthint)
kuu chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
his hair has been pink and blonde too XD great story!
Kyra Neko chapter 3 . 4/12/2007
Aha, wonderful story. I read chapters one and two a while back, but it wasn't until now that I ventured back into the Immortal Rain section. Hilarious little stories, thanks for sharing them!
chibi-sprite chapter 2 . 12/1/2006
heehee i think machika is cute! and so does rain!

heh heh, you have a really good sence of humour, and you know the characters reallty well, it shows in your writing!
chibi-sprite chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
faceplant! that made me giggle!

heh heh really funny :D

i loved it ! x]
AlbeeDarling chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
haha that was soo randomly weurd but funny and made me smile but i loved it! haha nice!
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
hahaha! that was so funny! A crossdresser eh? well yeah i guess rain has probably seen weirder in his eons of existance
KrasnayaSquare chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
Ah! Thank you so much! I really appreciate you writing this...it's insane how few funny IR stories there are. This chapter was cute, even if it was short! I really like it! *throws Machika plush*
silentsilver chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
great story i wish people wouldn't stop writing their stories its a treat when someone up dates