Reviews for Retribution
Amazing...I never even attempted to write at 13 (even now I just keep my writings to myself). This was a unique well thought out plot, which was perfectly executed...with almost no loopholes. I have to wonder, what became of Hinata? Did Tsunade ever suspect foul play? Did Sasuke get his just desserts? I know this is probably asking too much, but could you put up a sequel someday? This just feels...incomplete...because it had potential to deliver more than it did.

Of course this story stands well on its own, but it would be awesome if you satisfied our (there's no way I'm the only one!) curiosity with something (even if it is an A/N telling us how you would want things to turn out) :)
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Whoaaaaa. Just, wow. I did not see that coming! And it's so like Sasuke, regretting something after it's done. Tsktsk. For a writing at thirteen, this is amazingly good. I can remember what my writing at thirteen was like. It was... cringe-worthy...

(Though seriously, how did he get the Mangekyo, I have no idea.)
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Awww, very good yet very sad.
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
One word: Astounding !
chibi beary chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
love this! so awesome! i guess tsunade and the others who think sasuke was innocent was actually wrong? so, will sasuke receive his punishment for the murder of neji? and i don't understand why sasuke attacked neji in the first place? i guess sasuke has a lot to retribute for and i hope hinata finds her happiness in suna! gaara might need a shoulder to lean on! i love the little teasings and conversations btwn sasuke and hinata. a lot of flirting going on too!
ajtlol chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
can you write a second story to go with this this story is to die for
AkaruiGekkou chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love this story to bits

However it wouldve been better if she had left konoha with a massive grudge on sasuke.

And then there would of been more space for a sequel :D.
FallenRaindrops chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wah! This would make a great prequel! (hint hint!)
hinata-fan2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
i like your story

but i think its not complete
nwyd chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
i really like your story, but i still want to know what will happen to hinata and sasuke. nice story though.
math music reading chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
It's sad to realize but along with everyone having a goodside, everyone has a badside.
math music reading chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Devious, intricate plots are definately a specialty of yours. Congratulations, not many can think of them.
math music reading chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I especially liked Hinata in this chapter. What she said is so true. one cannot be expected to be nice all of the time.
math music reading chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Ooh banter, repartee! One of my favorite forms of conversation.
math music reading chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I liked the comments about identification. I never thought the mask quite cut it.