Reviews for Retribution
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Awww, very good yet very sad.
EnigmaOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
One word: Astounding !
chibi beary chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
love this! so awesome! i guess tsunade and the others who think sasuke was innocent was actually wrong? so, will sasuke receive his punishment for the murder of neji? and i don't understand why sasuke attacked neji in the first place? i guess sasuke has a lot to retribute for and i hope hinata finds her happiness in suna! gaara might need a shoulder to lean on! i love the little teasings and conversations btwn sasuke and hinata. a lot of flirting going on too!
ajtlol chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
can you write a second story to go with this this story is to die for
AkaruiGekkou chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I love this story to bits

However it wouldve been better if she had left konoha with a massive grudge on sasuke.

And then there would of been more space for a sequel :D.
FallenRaindrops chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Wah! This would make a great prequel! (hint hint!)
hinata-fan2 chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
i like your story

but i think its not complete
nwyd chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
i really like your story, but i still want to know what will happen to hinata and sasuke. nice story though.
math music reading chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
It's sad to realize but along with everyone having a goodside, everyone has a badside.
math music reading chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
Devious, intricate plots are definately a specialty of yours. Congratulations, not many can think of them.
math music reading chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
I especially liked Hinata in this chapter. What she said is so true. one cannot be expected to be nice all of the time.
math music reading chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Ooh banter, repartee! One of my favorite forms of conversation.
math music reading chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
I liked the comments about identification. I never thought the mask quite cut it.
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Hyuuga and Uchiha, so very alike.
Autarkic chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
Are you thinking of making a sequel? It'd be really cool!