Reviews for DISORDER
This story is so good! Please update! :D
Numbuh24InsaneBrain chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
CONTINUE THIS
BigEyedBareFootLoony chapter 4 . 6/25/2011
what's numebr 4's disorder?
Dead Embryonic Cells chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
This story is really cute im glad that they must update,I wonder what's happening with numbuh 4?
TheNocturne chapter 4 . 8/4/2009
Baw, this story is so cute! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside! :D

I hope you update this soon, I'm really anxious to see what's going on with Wally's mysterious pains!

Keep up the fantastic work!
RaraChii chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
OMG! when kuki suggested "teach each other" i tottaly freaken out o.O...she said that so...suddently x.X
deleted2012 chapter 4 . 4/5/2008
so...what was wally's sickness?
CrazyInSye chapter 4 . 12/26/2007
AH omg from Kuki suggesting that they "teach each other" how 2 kiss 2 the actual kiss itself i was totally freekin out! like really, my hands had a spasm 4 a good 10 seconds and i had a really high pitched scream lol. i LOVE this stori u NEED 2 add more SOON! i cant go on! & watz happening 2 my Wallabee! He needs 2 stop that He-man act and get some help!

p.s this is getting Faved ;)
3 and 4Fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This is awsome! finish please! Fav story! Really good!
lemony anemone chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
I'm really glad I came across this story, I haven't read a 3/4 fic that I was satisfied with for a long time.
terthat chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
i love this story, update soon plz!
Llamachick chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!
The Mad shoe1 chapter 4 . 12/1/2006
Aw, a truley sweet 3/4 fic. )
DarkDeSkull chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
Aww... So cute!
couple.freak chapter 4 . 8/21/2006
AW...it was so sweet, but I can't beleive he don't tell her, I mean they KISS eachother and he just don't get the courage to tell her, well I think is the best story I ever read! update soon!

Sayonara!