Reviews for DISORDER
Flying Green Flamingo chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
I really like this story alot! I really hope you up-date soon...PLEASE?

Luna Rapunzel chapter 4 . 8/5/2006
Adored it, adored it, adored it, adored it, adored it. I will promptly die before your next update. ;)
Numbuh 712 chapter 4 . 8/4/2006
Hey! I'm afraid I'm not a FanFiction member here (the site would suffer badly if I was XD), but this did not keep me from stopping to tell you that I LOVE this story! X3 I really do! I've even read it several times over and over again, I thought I should let you know ) You deserve the credit!

Numbuh 3 and Numbuh 4 is my favourite couple, I think this fic is just perfect! Can't wait for the sequel!
Krazie-edge chapter 4 . 8/3/2006
this is a nice story. first KND i've read.
lambtastic chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
awe he was gonna tell numbuh 3 that he loves her. lol. please continue! i know the cure for wally's sickness and i'm not gonna tell! hahahahaha!
Kiden Nixon chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Oh my, this story is adorable! I love it! Well this chapter, the rest of this story is so dramatic! It's wonderful!
Maiorem chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Aw...I expected more...
Wally-ko chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
Aw thats so kyute! XD! it gave me this warm fuzzy feeling inside :)
Fellow dork chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
YAY! You updated! *bounces*

and this was...the most fluffiest capter I have ever read! SQUEE! I loved Numbuh 5's dare. Priceless... WRITE MORE, puh-leeze!
lovebird3000 chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
good story it grabbed me! *begs* plz you gotto update really soon!
FoxieSango chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
I like this story! I think it's really cute! I can picture each chapter as a scene from the actual show. Can I take a guess at what's wrong with Wally?

I think that he has asthma. And every time he works himself to hard or feels fighting the icecream man and playing that videogame...and worrying about decommisioning...he has an asthma attack. His lungs get tight and he has trouble breathing.

But that's just what I think.

Loved the Truth or Dare chappie, though I wish I knew what the 'Truth' option was that they asked Numbuh 3.

Anyway, please update soon! Great story, keep up the good work. I shall be reviewing again!

sevenfeathers chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
aw, how cute. 4 and 3 kissed just to cute to be healthy. anyway good wrighting and great story so far. I hope 4 and 3 will grow even closer.

hope to read more of this story soon.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 4 . 7/20/2006

Good evening.

Golly, you REALLY know how to get into the character's heads!

A few things: We saw in COUCH that Wally really doesn't mind changing in front of others (he was wearing his tighty-whities even with Kuki around), so he just might have shrugged and gone back down to get his pyjamas even if Kuki remained standing there.

The truth or dare game was hilarious!

And the balcony scene was very touching. For a moment there I thought that Wally was going to get another attack right there and then!

And it's check up time, finally! Say, does Kuki have the authority to ORDER him to the KND Moonbase sickbay? In most military chain of commands, the doctor can declare someone unfit for battle or duty, even if it's someone of a higher rank.

Then again, if Wally refuses, Kuki could still refer him to Nigel and he could order him to the Moonbase sickbay...

Did you go back and edit the story to give Wally his Australian accent?

This is a great story you're doing! Keep up the great work!

Until next time, remember:

J.A.M. (a.k.a. Numbuh i. "Just because I'm imaginary doesn't mean I don't exist")

Good evening.

Someday-Renee chapter 4 . 7/20/2006
Oh, Yay! you updated! I'm glad you did. Aww, That was so cute! I hope Kuki finds away to help him with his problem.
Someday-Renee chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
Oh What's Up With Wally. I hope he's going to be okay... I love it Update Please!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »