Reviews for Contact
Indigo Tantarian chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Ha, that's so awesome. I can see Pegasus doing something like that. _ I hope to see more!

(And I'm a huge fan of your Endless Road Pegasus too, he's amazing!)
littlefiction chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
(giggles) of all the spirits to contact he contacts Pegasus.
RandSpyd chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
That is way too funny- and, as always, beautifully wrote! You rock!
zucool chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That's so oringal and funny x3 I love it! Especially I love Pegasus more and it's kinda amusing how you end it with Roba considering painting for a hobby. x]
gaijinchan chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
You're good! That's very nice.
AshenRoseShadow chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Oh that was so funny! There was this intense beginning and then a welling moment of the fact that he had broke through, and then Wham! Pegasus told him to stop bothering him. The ending was hillarious "In fact, just now, he was seriously considering taking up painting."

Hillarious story, keep writing.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Well, I haven't read the manga, but it's still a funny little blurb. I've always thought that talking to the dead would be more irritating than fun anyway. They'd just keep bothering you all the time.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Well, yes, I admit that it was not the epitome of understandability, as I have not, in fact, read the manga version of Battle City... though the fact that I’m getting over the stomach flu right now might have also had something to do with that ;; It was still quite fun to read. Pegasus saying ‘toodles’... (snort)... So perfect.
Setine chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
setine_kitsune here! That was amazing. Really.
PxC chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Lord, that was perfect. XD Pegasus was entirely in character, and it was well written! X3 It was a pleasure to read your fiction.
Lacey chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
*reads, rereads, reads once again* Too cute! And the ending is utterly perfect! Poor Roba has to go and summon up the afterlife's most contrary spirit - Pegasus just never is what one expects him to be.
angelictransmition chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
... O_O OK...

Well, you managed to make me snigger. U hee hee. Let me guess... this was a dare, right? *grins* my friends dare me to do stuff everytime...

anyways, nice work
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Oy, build up and -smack down-!

Yes I apreciate the irony.
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
*snickers* I'm glad you took my dare. This was hilarious!