Reviews for His Family's Keeper
dbd823 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
First Narnia fanfic, huh? Yup, I just went and found the first one published... and after I reread LOTR I'll go read your fanfics on them, too. This was good, and... Susan hasn't lost faith yet, huh? I really like the sibling fluff in this one, and... off to read the next one! ;)
Aria007 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I absolutley loved it! I loved the way you described the battle scene, so lively and accurate! The Pevensies were endearing. Congrats on you first Narnia fic!
lovesFanFic chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is really sweet. Thank you.
petites sorcieres chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
The last picture is so cute 3 I really liked it. Thank you for the OS :D Once again, you did really well in portraying the sibling love
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
That was so cute! I loved it. Poor Peter, still haunted by his brother's pain. :(
Kelcor chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I think this is your first Narnia fanfic... and, ironically, I also think it's my favourite - and that's saying a lot because I've loved every one that I have read! :o) Great job!

~Kelcor
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Aww so cute!

RUNS, remembering that mentally they're 20 . . .

Anyways well done!
Eustacegirl chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Haha!THere mother was so touched shes gonna draw a picture! HAHAHAHA! I LOVE THAT! IM sick today and that made me smile!
firewhiz chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love it :)
Wildfire2 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
You sketch don't you? Edmund got an art kit for Christmas, in the story where Ed was sick Lucy sketched it and now their mother does too. *smiles* I see a pattern. Well I loved the story like normal, totally missing reading more than one shots though.

Thanks for writing

Wildfire
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Loved it!
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
To cute!
Floppyearsthbunny chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
For this being a first fanfic I think this is very well written and brilliant.
SpangleyPony chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Hey me again have u gathered yet that I have been on ur profile and making my way with alarmng speed thr ur narnia stories (grins) Very sweet story. I think u tackle the vunrable angle really well.

Btw I apologise for my slash comment regarding ur story 'stained glass' I can only claim lazy reader sydrome and say that despite bold captitals at the top of the page my human brain skipped righht on down to the story (hang head) forgive me and keep writing :) oh yh UPDATE NIGHTTIME DEMONS ITS MY FAVOURITE SO FAR!
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Aww, that was really really sweet, peter bein the protective one and all

i especially liked the ending where their mother wishes to draw them...UPDATE SOON!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »