Reviews for His Family's Keeper
Susangel chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Aw...This is definetly going to my favorites!

It's wonderful!I loved it!
notagoodplace4gods chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Great fic!
Window2MySoul chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
that was ahmazing. i almost cried. *sniffs*
sugararmor chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
HOW AWESOME!
Edito2121 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was REALLY cute!

Your stories are killing me, they really are...
muzical chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
simply wonderful! i absolutely LOVE the ending, all four curled up together.
AliuIce0814 chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Really? That was your first Narnia fic? Now you've made me feel as though my fic may not be up to par at all!

Very nice! I loved the whole fic, but I must admit tha tthe ending was my favorite part. I think that Helen is not mentioned nearly enough, and I thoroughly enjoyed your portrayal of her.

Great job!

-Icey
allie889 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh I really liked this fic. Really really good.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Wow, I really liked this. It was just amazing. :-) The scene that you described in the beginning was my favorite one from the movie, and the rest of the fic flowed nicely from that. I loved how the siblings interacted, and that was a nice little touch in the end with their mother sketching them. Hee hee, warm fuzzies all around!

-PLR

(I can't believe this was your first Narnia fic!)
katelyn chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Your story is fantastic! I almost cried but at the end of your story when the siblings were asleep in Peter's bed with him 'cause they stayed up half the night trying to comfort Peter I thought that was cute. can you add somemore chapters?
blerghy chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh, that's sweet! Sibling love is such a great thing!
Russa chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hi! Well done. This is an amazing fic. (I wonder what your others are like.) The story was wonderfully written and sibling-bonding was oh so sweet. Peter's nightmare was a bit freaky, but I'm glad Edmund was able to snap him out of it. I just wonder who is the family's keeper? Peter? Edmund? Both of them in their turn? Anyway, again, great story. It touched my heart. Good luck with your other stories and I'll catch ya later. Bye! _
Purest of Hearts chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
aw how incredibly sweet!
Inkbug chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Sweet! Lots of nice, fluffy sibling bonding there!
Well-wisher chapter 1 . 6/13/2006