Reviews for His Family's Keeper
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Brilliant! I loved it! So well written...
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
Nicely done one shot. I like the psyche aspect and it was very touching as well. Good on ya.
Hermione Eveningfall chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
GUH-just GUH. I LOVE this sibling sweetness-the image of Edmund all curled up in Peter's arms at the end just made my heart melt ;) you do such a good job! *does dance*
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Good heavens this is fantastic!

I love Peter so much! haha!
downbythebay chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Beautiful! I think I could do with some more of that...
Zigs chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
hey! that is a very cute ending... and i may even draw a fanart after it ;)
Ms Fly chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was a beautiful story, I loved it!
HuntressDiana chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Amazing! You manage to evoke all the emotions they must be feeling, especially in the aftermath of the battle excellently, especially Peter.

I love how you show Edmund, how he has changed from the sullen boy at the start of the books and the film, into one who is just and cares deeply for his family.

Just a question- when you write 'A moment later he had pinned it as his older brother’s bedroom' it's a little confusing what you mean, presumably that he pinned the noise as coming from his brother's bedroom? Sorry, that might just be me reading too late!

The interaction between all of the children, especially Edmund and Peter is perfect, an excellent fic.

HuntressDiana
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
*cries* That was beautiful! *sob* I LOVE it!
avalon88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
This is a very sweet story, and I really liked it.
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I'm all teary eyed! GAH! My eyelashes are all wet now. Cant...type...good...now...alefhalihiweflh. DAMN YOU LONG EYELASHES! Ghsihlahsf! #$2rdfa!

Okay, all better now. Anywho, this was really good! I LUVS IT~
Idril Silmaril chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
The end was freaking adorable. I loved the whole thing. Beautiful and tragic. Keep writing.
Jenn1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I loved this, I loved this. I read you're fics backwards from the newest to oldest, I think I loved this one. NOt that I didn't the others. I enjoyed seeing all four siblings together in this.
straitjackit chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This one is the better of your two fics, just for the ending! Ooh, inspiration! (dashes off to start doodling) Great story!
kate problem chapter 1 . 12/28/2005