Reviews for His Family's Keeper
lickitysplit chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
So so sweet... the first Narnia fic on here that I actually enjoyed. Nice work.
moothril chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Ah! So cute! :D I loved it...nice seeing Peter having to depend on his siblings. Aw. Good job~~
CindyL chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I loved this fanfic! Great job!
AngusH chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Excellent story, it definitely seemed to capture the confusion that must have ocurred when they returned from Narnia.

Although short, it was really good.
Misa chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
really good work

Merry Christmas & God bless you
Frangipanigirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i liked the ending! it was cute! it made me smile! you made my day better by reading that!
gosmartygo chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wow. You're going to write more Narnia fics, yes?
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Are you serious, this is your first Narnia fic? WOW. This was simply amazing. I loved the first part (which is my favorite part of the movie), and I loved the second part. You showed the relationship between the four children, and between Peter and Edmund in particular beautifully. I just love this.

"The younger boy coughed a few more times before his eyelids flickered. Once. Twice. His eyes cracked open, taking in Lucy on his right, Susan cradling his head, and Peter above him, looking as if he might burst into tears at any moment.

Edmund smiled softly at him.

That did it for Peter. Quickly, he jerked the other boy up and off the ground, into his arms, hold painfully tight.

And then the tears came. Warm and relieving, trickling down his cheeks to fall on Edmund’s neck.

He felt wet warmth on his own neck as the younger boy hugged him back with equal strength. He wanted nothing more than this right now, and it was more than enough. For no time and all time he held him—there and safe and wonderfully, wonderfully alive.

Peter pulled back for only a minute, giving a thick laugh and grinning widely, eyes dancing with love and relief and pride. 'When will you learn to do as you’re told?' he choked.

Edmund just smiled and for Peter, that was answer enough. They hugged again, the older of the two quickly kissing the side of his brother’s head before burying his face in the other boy’s shoulder.

This time, Lucy threw her small arms around both of them as Susan hugged Edmund from behind. Between the three of them, they managed to crush their brother in a protective, loving embrace."

"'Peter, we are well aware that you feel like you ought to be the responsible one and protect us. And you’ve done a marvelous job of it. But who is going to look after you?'

'Shut up, Ed,' Peter chuckled thickly."

"Susan silently climbed to her feet, moving to stand at Edmund’s other side, and placed her hand on Peter’s shoulder. Lucy crawled over to them and snuggled against her oldest brother, giggling softly, 'There. You see? Everything’s okay.'

The fourteen-year-old gave a sputtering laugh. 'I’m usually the one that says that.'

The dark-haired little girl giggled again. 'I know. Where do you think I heard it from?'

Susan gently squeezed Peter’s shoulder. 'Yes, and now it’s your turn,' the older girl whispered with a warm smile.

Another muffled, rather wet laugh. 'You three are incorrigible.'"

*breaks down sobbing, reaches for tissue* Brillant, completely brillant. I'm adding this to my favorite stories. Thank you for this wonderful read!
HabitualWanderer chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Do another! Please! I love heartfelt sibling interaction!
Bluebonnet chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was wonderful! I love how you portrayed the relationship between the siblings. It was lovely. Also it was easy to read. You didn't make the wording so artistic that it was hard to understand.

All in all, a great fic. Hope to see more of your work soon!

~Bluebonnet~
Fuchsia chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I have no idea what a 'movieverse' is, but this is a quality fic. Works very well. Lovely ending, especially, very harmonious.
kerplank chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
THAT WAS WONDERFUL! i have wanted to see the movie since i first heard that it was going to be made, but i still have yet to see it. :( but this story has made my incentive to see increase.
cheekybumbum chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aw, i totally agree with MaskedSoldier, the fuzzies are definitely there, it makes you feel all squishy and i love Peter fics so yay! i hope you write more of this Narnia stuff!
HitTheRoadMack chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That was really well written, that really tugged at my heart strings-either that or the cat thats clawing at my chest! Not really, that was so sweet you should do another story like that the ends always make me smile. Well Done!
acatalepsy chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aww that was so cute! i think i shal fav it! i mean, aww it gave me warm fuzzies, ahaha, i said fuzzies. i do hope you write more narnian stories!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »