Reviews for Kim Possible: She Could Do Anything
MustHaveFanFic chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So sad :( but great chapter :)
jayden chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
really crying
JP1124 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Sucks but u usually don't know wat u have till its gone. Great story tho
holydemon00 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
On the bright side, Kim should feel lucky that she had figured out the love of her life, even though she lost him. A lot of us are still looking, or looking at the wrong person. What would be more tragic? To know the love of your life and never have it returned, or never know the love of your life, and wonder if you had overlooked it?
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Passing through again and caught this before I find the follow up tale to clear the angst from the day...LOL!

Kim learned, the hard way, a very valuable lesson...of the heart. Her distance from Ron prior to her decision probably was made in haste reminiscent of the time just before the Prom they got together. Her anchor or safe harbor not within her grasp, she fell for what gave her Eric/Synthodrone 901. Heartache and empty arms.

Now she has nuthin'. And for a long time to come.

Regrets and loneliness to come, a placeholder rather than a love for the rest of her life is left for her.

Unless she chooses to close off this opportunity.

Sad lesson learned.

CajunBear73
Crystal Dragon's blood chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Dumb Kim, poor girl. Escelent story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
aww poor kim. but like she said she had her chance.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Ugh, seriously depressing... A story that shows how stupid people can be in the best and worst way possible...
TheRedKommie chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
NO! You made me cry! Beautifully written sir.
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Dear MrDrP

This is a great story. Now I’m not a big fan of pain and anguish (though there are ways to do it right). You did it in a way that was profound and not distasteful.

The quality is great; great narration, emotion, dialogue and drama.

The characters; particularly Kim are well written and full of depth. You did great, going into Kim’s thoughts and emotions.

I’ve always been a fan of the Kim/Ron romance. But I do enjoy stories (if their well written) where Ron is paired with someone else: Tara, Bonnie, Shego, Yori, Monique and others.

For some reason, I can’t see Kim paired with anyone other then Ron. Either its just who I am, or I haven’t seen anyone other then Ron work for Kim.

The wholesome standards are high.

The language is clean.

You didn’t put suggestively offensive details or situations.

Extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Some1outthere chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i have to admit that i'm surprised that Ron married Yori. but if Kim did dump Ron then i guess Yori is much better for Ron than Kim is. love the fic.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Only you could write a story, in which Kim learns a big lesson in life. Who you pick to be your lifetime partner.

Pretty bows and wrapping don't make the present, it's what's inside that counts.

I've got to go, I'm choking up a little with this one.
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
A really sad ending indeed. I hate reading things like this. It breaks my heart. At the beginning I have like Ron/Yori but after seening how jealing Kim got it actually made me happy that she was jealing. I prefer Kim/Ron fics. Until next time.

Danny
A Markov chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I really liked your pace and cadence on this piece. Very evocative and sorrowful.

Alex
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
great shot, i enjoyed it
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »