Reviews for The Demon Within

HE's 26 when the manga starts
Dreams of Shadows chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
awesomeness
dancingdimples95 chapter 25 . 4/13/2009
that whole story was heartbreaking! but it was a reallyt beautiful ending!
Dear Waltz chapter 24 . 6/17/2007
You are so awesome!

I totally loved your story
sirigirl157 chapter 24 . 6/5/2007
oh my god! i love this story! but the ending i hate. their love was more true after all the crap they went through. but i still love it. WHICH IS WHY IM ADDING U AND THIS STORY TO MY FAVS LIST! WOOHOO! lol, u and this story are the first to be added to any list of mine so this a big deal.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 24 . 5/21/2007
great ending I loved it. Are you planning to do a sequel?
Valinor's Twilight chapter 23 . 4/28/2007
wonderful.
BillyBunny chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
since i am a loyal servant of kiddo shinobi (her assistant) i will vote for tsubasa because i might be premiering in it
Se7enMusician chapter 22 . 4/20/2007
i was FORCED into voting by your "loving" author here, so i vote for what Tsubasa?
Valinor's Twilight chapter 20 . 4/20/2007
fANTASTIC.
Kiddo Shinobi chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
Oh, -sweat drop- Sorry about that. But thank you for telling me. Now I know next time.
Maira Luca chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
Hi!

I like your story so far!

But there are some things I want to correct. I'm Dutch and I just wanted to say that the sentences aren't well translated.

When you say: Ik lichtelijk floppen dus horloge hij inhalen buiten.

You say in english: I'll flip, so watch (as in the clock you wear around your arm) get outside.

The correct translation is: "Ik zak liever, dan dat ik moet toekijken, terwijl hij flauwvalt."

The other sentence has to be:

"Mar, we moeten hem eten geven." Here you say that they have to give Naruto some food.

Anyway, I really like it so far. Keep up the good work
Rambie chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
-attempts to read-

..odd. With Rambie-vision, the only words I can see are "cliche," "mary-sue," and "shit" written repeatedly.

Maybe I need glasses. Or maybe the author needs a brain.
Bukotsu-Tawainai chapter 18 . 4/12/2007
I VOTE FOR How I Became the Host Club's New Dog-Ouran High School Host Club (Not sure of the pairings yet)! D rawr.
Valinor's Twilight chapter 19 . 4/12/2007
Guess, that means Sasuke's going after Orochimaru now. Great chapter by the way. I'm glad you updated.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »