Reviews for A Lack of Space
So CUTE. So FLUFFY.
audreey chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
AW. It's so fluffy and sweet (:
Piper Aurora Potter chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I love it! It was wonderfully written.
CreativeSprite chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
this is funny, and cute. Love it
Amadea chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
sho cute. kind of sad, though, seeing as how there's the war and everything and harry and ginny aren't together and all that other crumby stuff. nice job. i thought the last line tied it up nicely - 'enjoying the simplicity of life and the absolute lack of space.' harry's one line was good, too. actually seems like something he might say. i thought the whole thing moved maybe just a little fast. maybe even just another short paragraph in the 'ron/hermione admitting their love' scene would've done it. it seems kind of like they didn't have any very specific reaction to realizing they liked each other. like, maybe, perhaps, that scene wasn't the actual moment they realized their feelings for one another, like maybe they already knew but this was the first time they said anything. that's kind of how it felt to me. but nic ficcie.
ronhermione chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I need to have the same "lack of space" that Hermione does! Great job!
DaggerQuill chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This was really cute! Great Job!
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Aw, this was gorgeous! It was short, but I think it was the perfect length for this story. Great job, keep it up.
Dragon of the lost world chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
good, short, and sweet. i could picture it all in my mind.
ihearthearts chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
oh my goodness. i LOVE this story. its one of the best ones ive read. and its SUCH a good idea.

please write more. im adding you to my favorite stories list. :D

lots of love,

ihearthearts
harrypotterfan2011 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
this was cute. that sounds like harry. loved it
Don'tCry chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
good story. Portrays the tension between Ron and Hermione well. Good hints at how the relationship with Harry is.

Tres sweet