Reviews for The Order
hptrump chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
Love your story. Outstand progression of your story. Good explanations for you ideas. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
I'm glad they chose that route.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Very intriguing. I hope it's not abandoned.
SeanHicks4 chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Cool story, shame it aint been updated fer a few years
Starscape91 chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Karl Skywalker chapter 13 . 7/25/2009
Good story!

I am enjoying it so far :) It is no problem with me that you skipped over the training aspect, as you could always have a flashback to what is relevant to story or to the characters themselves.

As for the wedding date, I think either very soon (before the school starts) or Christmas wedding (Christmas Eve would be the best) as it would be a gift to each otehr and to their family. How about after that, they have a Christmas together as a family before taking their family (which include Hermione and Remus, as well Tonks if you have her with Remus) to the Elven realm before taking their honeymoon. That would be gift to the Elfs, the family and H/G. What do you think?

Eagerly await another chapter!
GrayGreenEyes chapter 11 . 9/24/2008
Loved it... Please update soon!
bj188 chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
update soons please!
goodygurl chapter 11 . 3/29/2008
I like the letter very much, but they should have been more specific about what to do in order to get in shape. The next few chapters are going to be interesting! I can't wait! Update soon!
Phx. tears chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
hold on..is ginny 14 and harry 15? cuz taht's just nasty..
goodygurl chapter 10 . 3/29/2008
Extremely good chapter. It's kind of weird that a seemingly 14 year old is engaged and having sex, but when you realize that she's actually(since she's spent three years in the other world) 17, it makes more since. I loved the chapter and can't wait for more! Update soon!
TayliaNinja chapter 9 . 3/28/2008
This story is great. PLease keep it going. xx

I Added story to my Favorite Stories list!
starboy454 chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Ilike your story a lot
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
hi

ur ch.10 is not showing up! just to let u know!
bigmommak chapter 9 . 3/26/2008
I am glad you are back! I have always enjoyed this story. But, since it had been so long since you updated, I had to go back to the beginning of the story to refresh my memory of what you had written so far. I am a little confused on the age thing. Exactly how long were they in the elven realm? You mention "years" but not a number. Did their bodies age as well? How are they going to explain that at school?

Again, I am glad you are back. It was a great chapter! I am glad to see them back, and that you didn't spend a lot of time detailing all of their training. I think the story flows great how you have it.

UPDATE SOON!