Reviews for Defining home
Religion0 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
So funny and adorably cute! _ A definite fave.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
This is a lovely bit of interaction between Kratos and Anna. Very nicely written. :)
Ohohen chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
3 Way cute! (Sorry. Running out of words to say for a good story.)
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Aw...How sweet. *hearts*

...My sister is listening to music upstairs. Boulevard of Broken Dreams makes good background music for Kratos. Just thought I'd note.

Anyway, wonderful writing, as usual, and such a sweet fic. I really do love this pairing, as many others as I may read. Too many people make Kranna seem too cliche, so I'm always glad to see it get away from that, and one thing your writing never seems to be is cliche. (Even for Yuan. ;) )
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
AWW kratos and anna fluffness! Always a good thing. Very well written as always, I love kratos's playful side XD, you bring it out so well. You know I love your stories so what else is there to say apart from keep 'em coming :)
Kratos Wilder chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I thought that was so cute! . I liked the fight...very...um...Kranna like! Humorous, yeah, had a bit of everything...KRANNA YAY!
Lilikoifish chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
aww...this is soo cute! KRANNA FLUFFYNESS ALL THE WAY! Kranna rocks...oh yeah! well, VERY well written. descriptive, cute, Kratos and Anna were in-character too. not only that, but you had just the right amount of dialouge!

the only thing i would advise to you is to look over your chapter before you submit it. that way, you can change the little punctuation and grammar errors.

other than the little errors, i loved it. so well written.

one last time...KRANNA FLUFFYNESS ALL THE WAY! _

Lilikoifish

P.S. this is so going under my faves story list!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
::sigh:: It's the last day before winter break and I really don't feel like making the bus, now my parents might feel otherwise seeing as I can't drive yet, but they'll have to live with it. Reading your one shots are more important than school in my mind. ::gets thwaped by a pillow::

I really love your onehosts, have I said that before? Well, I do. Especially little-err, well, I want to call them drabbles-stories like this that are fun, fluffy and not over bearingly long or dreadfully short. Very good work: somethings never change.