Reviews for The Day They Met
D righttoleft chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Please write more! I finally found a KakashiXOC that I like and there's only 5 chapters! I'm cheering you on! You're an awesome writer!
kakashi k chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
please make a next ch. soon its good
Sybil Corvax chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Tomo Irizuki chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
even though it is a little character it is still nice to read about kakashi's gentle side. he has to have a small one somewhere. i mean a princess just came from another country with a dead body and a rebellion.
Shorthand chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Yay! I love KakaxOC fanfics, and this one is definitely one of the best! All of your chapters are so exciting, especially the first one. Please please please update soon! :)
Rhiniel chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
Ok, i'm reviewing this in order to find it again ;)

apart for that looks good, i'll tell you what i think when i see the rest though. Keep going!

ShadowedSilverMist chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
Aww, it's cute. I like the way you ended the story. It was short and sweet and different (in a good way) than what I usually read. It made for a nice change of pace . And I loved the bit about how Kurenai and Asuma should get together, too.

Keep writing and take care.
onepiece fanatic chapter 5 . 4/21/2007
Yay! Nyoko has settled very nicely, and I'm happy for her!
onepiece fanatic chapter 4 . 4/21/2007
XD You've got the original characters down really well! Lovin it!
onepiece fanatic chapter 3 . 4/21/2007
"Kakashi! You are 32 minutes and 27 seconds late" XD Bet it's Guy sensei!
onepiece fanatic chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
How do you see if Kakashi is smiling or not unless he closes his eye like this ?

Anyways, good chapt!
onepiece fanatic chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
Wow, that's a really intense beginning. I love it!
darkheart1992 chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
i hope u update soon
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
hey! This is awesome! Please continue it soon! I really enjoyed it! :D
DRag0n3ss chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Finally a story with correct info!And its also very good. You can really make up OC's because the last 1 i read was a disaster!

Keep writing, its hard to find KakashixOC's!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »