Reviews for Looking After Their Own
General-Tang chapter 5 . 6/14/2006
Nice work. I can't wait to find out what happens next! Love the humorous parts by the way.
Nando the RPS King chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Well, that was definately an interesting turn of events. Nice work. Hm, looks like Midgar's going to be facing a zombie apocalypse now... I'll be looking forward to seeing how the situation develops next.
Nando the RPS King chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Nice work, yet again. I'll be looking forward to finding out what happens next.
She's Happy2bHardcore chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Apparently it was one of the few that Reno wrote; considering how everything was scribbled in at least twenty different colors of crayons complete with random doodles in the margins it could be no one else’s but Reno’s.

Hahaha, very clever! :) I can very much see Reno with his tongue stuck out, a crayon stuffed in his fist as he writes his reports. Anyway, I'm definitely adding this one to my favorites! Keep up the great work!
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Oh, the Turks. How I ever so love them.

I'm really liking what you are doing with Reno. He's always been my favorite Turk.

I wish I had time to read the rest, but unfortunately I must go. I shall read more later.
TruebornChaos chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
Interesting. Wonder what's going to happen.
Nando the RPS King chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
Nice work, once again.
Nando the RPS King chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
Pretty good so far, although there were some problems with changing tense. Also, you might want to give Rucian some character flaws, or he'll run the risk of turning into a mary sue. Other than that, you're doing fine and I'm curious to see what else you have in store.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
An interesting start, I'm looking forward to seeing where this fic goes.
The Joker's Shadow chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
This is a really good fic, and it has heaps of promise, but I just wanted to point out to watch Tseng's characterisation. I wouldn't think he would be the type to grin, so that might be something you'll want to watch out for in the future, but other than that, keep up the good work!