Reviews for Getting Sammy Back
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Oh, I loved this story! Thanks for writing and sharing it so very much!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
*squeals* I absolutely LOVE IT! SO CUTE!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Sweet. Loved it.
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Very, very sweet! I liked the answer Dean came up with for Sam. :) You do a great job writing young Sam and Dean. Hope to see them again!
Arinia chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This was too adorable! I loved how you wrote Dean and how Christmas was nothing to him without his Sammy being Sammy. Very cute.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
so cute! that stupid brian! lol very funny! also the fact that sam was talking to dean whilst he was under water..

“Dean! I’ll hate you forever if you don’t come back!” Tears swelled in his eyes. It had only been seconds since Dean went under, but to Sam, each second that went by without his brother was a cruel eternity. “Maybe…not hate…but I’ll be really, really mad…” he shivered, feeling alone which was a feeling not much appreciated by the young boy. “And…I’ll be really, super sad…Dean! Dean, come back!” he was yelling now"

cute very very very cute!

loved it! thanks

KatieLB chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Good Christmas spirit story... perfect with our winchester boys. another good story.
Lils chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Aww. I love the brotherly fluff. Good job.
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
that was a cute story. I am Glad John come back for Christmas.

doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I am in love with this story! the whole thing was adorable and perfect, i just couldn't stop reading it!

you did their personalities perfectly, little sammy is just TOO cute. Great job, i can't wait for more from you!
Mr. JRyan chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Oh my god, so much brotherly love! I wanna cry now! And your story also got in my the mood to continue writing me story... So, awesome job, I loved it! Bye!
LoUdMoUtH87 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
aw... that was SO cute! i loved it
UZI4U chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in and review, but I loved your story! Very cute and in the Christmas spirit without being too chessy.
ridley c. james chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Simply Great. I'm such a sucker for the Young Winchester fics. I really liked your innocent Sam and protective Dean. And John. I was so glad he came back. He was very human and very believable. They were so true to how I see them as a family. I love any glimpse into their past.

Thanks for sharing your time and work,