Reviews for Christmas Tree
Acidic Lover chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
It wasn't bad, I loved it! Good job, especially with Nyuu covered in tinsel, that's just so cute!

Rorufu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010

Why does Yuka always have to interupt the good parts, but anyway good job with the story :D
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
wtf? they dont celebrate christmas in japan? then how come ive seen like 50 animes that have a christmas special? eh? eh?
M.A. Federico chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
A very nice WAFF one shot. I guess Christmas tends to do that to any fic.
Starry McNight chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aww, how sweet! Love it!
Shaman Priest chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
An Elfen Lied Christmas story, KICK ASS!_

It's nice to see another fic where Lucy's portrayed as more relaxed and open, yet still retains her normal personality. This was a grand holiday fic indeed!_~
FreshMeat chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Hey...An elfen lied christmas story...very nice. I loved it!
LaniZion chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Ah, that was so nice. , that was definitely a good reference to their past. Wow! Good one shot!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Hi very cute story! Im bored at the moment and have a free period so Im in the computer room...reading fanfics! YAY! I had cooking today and NOBODY spoke english! Man that was hard...Im actually in the process of learning Kagoshima slang and its so funny! The drop the nu sound so Suzu is now an! Theres others as well. Its 2 degrees at the moment and its supposed to snow tomorrow...crap. LOL Days are very long here...I finish school at 6pm and I had to get up this morning at 6am and it was -1! Do you have any idea how hard that is! Anyway...Im around for awhile so send me an email, we are not allowed to use MSN messenger so I cant talk to you that way. Okay Ill stop now and leave you alone.

Joshua chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Good story don't worry about how it was writtin ok. I was hoping someone would write a xmas story like this for elflen lied since I suck at writing. anyway thanks for writing it and I hope you have a happy christmas also
Dayz chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Sweet story. :)

Merry Christmas!
Katrina-chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Wonderful story! Dammit, you beat me to making a Christmas story... Anyway adorable story, I completely loved it.

Yuka always has to ruin something doesn't she?

Keep up the good work!