Reviews for Inarticulate Revelation
MeghanLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
He ...is dead?
Nooooo... Youbroke my heart..!
That's ... So depressing...
DestinyKitten48 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my, that was so terribly sad! I didn't see that coming at all, but it made the story that much more touching, saddening. Great job.
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh my, the ending... That was so unexpected. I love this, it's so bittersweet. Poor Hinata, and poor Shino. I hope you keep on writing masterpieces like this one :)
Ioga chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Aww, this was sweet. A good execution of the loving haunting theme, and a pairing I don't see every day. It was particularly good-creepy how Shino's bug is corporeal - it suggests that his existence might be tied to the bugs in more than the canon-obvious ways :)

Thanks for this!
houen chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
i cried after reading this..what a beautiful, heart-wrenching story..i always thought that shino in love would be like that: silent but intense..thank you for letting us read your story..keep it up! XD
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Whoo, shivers ran down my spine at the ending. This was so lovely. Your description never fails to amaze me and leaves an image in the reader's mind vividly. Shino's thought processes were so enjoyable to read because it's so... Shino. I loved this a lot, and the angst of the entire ordeal. It is so like him, so so so like him, to continue to watch over Hinata even in death. What a lovely piece!
onlyluna chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
OMG.. it was so sad. i almost dropped my tear, good thing i can hold it or else others would have seen me crying.. shino dead? i didn't even imagine it. Poor hinata, naruto's hooked and shino is dead
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
WHAT. YOU KILLED SHINO. YOU BITCH.

Honestly, though, that was amazing :) I feel like screaming and weeping... but that would mightily disturb my family, so I'm restraining myself.
Baby Cougar chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
wow...this story made me cry. incredibly well written.
mattie chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
aw!
HinataMorningstar chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
wow... just wow... i like the ending!
Shinigami29 chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
okay... that was slightly evil. *glare* you managed to be able to string me along and make me all giddy and 'o... she's gonna see him and be all like "yay! Shino!" *tacklehugglompkiss!*' only not as happy-like and more ansty and then you made him dead!

*wah*

seriously great story though _ it's in my favs.

Joy Ginn,

Shinigami29
Sagishi chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Wow. This was beautifully written- wonderful description, and a great twist at the end. Of course, it was so sad to see Shino dead (sobs) but it's refreshing to see a fic that doesn't absolutely have to end with the couple getting together and living happily ever after.
rurousha chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Oo, nice twist at the end there. I was wondering why Hinata's father didn't notice him going into her room.

Shino's so cool.
randomangel chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
OMG! He died? That's so sad! T.T Awesome twist though.