Reviews for What You Left Behind
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO A CLIFFHANGER! Really?! It's been ten years since you updated this story and I want to know what happens but I'm crying on the inside cuz I think that it is doubtful that I ever will. T_T
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 12/26/2014
Next one out ASAP...said almost a decade ago. XD
20Chloe02 chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I can see it has been many years since you updated this. I really wish you hadn't left this story. It is one of the best Harry Potter fanfics ever and I hope this is not the end :)
tgfoy chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
So far this is by far the best "Harry's parents are still alive" Story I have seen. Credible, situation, good characterisations great storyline. So said that it appears to be abandoned. If you do happen to read this, I hope all is well with you both and I hope you decide to continue this, or ask someone to do it for you, it would be well worthwhile going by what you have done so far.
Philosophize chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Gah! You can't end this here!
Toby860 chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that Jenny from the beginning is really Ginny.
BROMBROS chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Omg! NOW I'VE GOT TO FINISH READING THIS STORY. MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE SOON!
tiffany.woodruff.161 chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
What happens i know jenny is indeeed Harrys wife Ginny and that his,parents are alive but what HAPPENS NEXT
nienerz chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh, what is going on? :0
This is very interesting
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
As you can tell by my handle I'm a Harmony fan and to find Hermioneso embedded wit Dumdyby is not pleasent. I do hope that when all is said and done you have her at least apologize to Harry for not believing him. Is ahe cursed in her belief?
mahhhfy chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
PLEASE tell me that there is something I can say or do to convince you to write the next chapter. I am so in love with this story and I'm dying to see how it all plays out. I know this was written ages ago, but it's so awesome and it's downright cruel that you'd leave us all hanging where you did. Please please pretty please finish this story, or at least write as far as Harry's reunion with them. I'm literally begging you to keep writing, please give me more of this awesomeness
cooldood101 chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Exellently done. Update aoon please!
x Dark Lady x chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Oh. My. God.

I can't believe you left it there! You HAVE to update. Now. Please...?
Emerald Alitrex chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
UPDATE! It has been far to long! I love this story!
Sarah chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
I have been reading your stories since you first began writing. I love all of you stories and hope that you continue to update. You have an amazing talent! I hope all is well with your family!