Reviews for Darkness reuploaded
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 3 . 4/12
onepiecefannumber1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
update soon please
Prima Belladonna chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Who Adopted Harry? Is the person a creature like a vamp or werewolf? Please update!
JohannaGracia chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Man I loved the scene where Harry asked Voldie to kill him. Soooo drama! I know I'm sadistic, but whatever. I just really like the whole wrong!BWL plotline, and this is really original! I would never have thought of it myself. I've been like rereading the entire scene of:

"Before Lily could make another response, Harry calmly stepped forward, not even flinching from the man's gaze.

"Kill me."

To Lily's horror, those were the exact two words that come out of the raven haired boy.

The man raised one of his eyebrows: in all his years he never had seen such a child. A few years later the boy would prove to be a serious threat.

"Kill me" Harry repeated his voice cold and with a hint of bitterness. "Everybody would cry if Jerry died, so kill me. Wouldn't make much of difference if it was me…"Lily almost threw up when she heard those words. Had they really neglected him so much that his young mind was already so bitter? Guilt and regret filled her heart, but it was too late now. "

Yeah. Its awesome. I just wanted to reiterate that your ideas are really good, gives a whole new feel to the fic!
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
well, what happens next?
QuirkyPhilosopher chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I know u won't update anytime soon but PLZ! do :)
myriddle chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Loved it. Please update :)
Lady Oblivious chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Please update sooN! i love this story! I don't see any reason why it would be deleted, the grammar is perfect as far as I can tell and the story itself is wonderful. Lady O.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
update sooooooooon!
CrystalLuna13 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011

its a really good story
Ginkyofu13 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
Both characters of Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy; I felt bad for them both in the story. I hate Potter parents for their foolishment and I hope Dumbledore don't manipulate Harry if he is sorted into Slyderian. sorry
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 3 . 4/4/2010