Reviews for Strong Enough
ScOut4It chapter 12 . 8/24/2010
I think things are falling into place a little too well and too fast for my suspension of disbelief or whatnot, but glad that Faith made the decision to bring Willow rather than not.
ScOut4It chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
Curious as to what would make Faith tempted to leave Willow and surprised that Willow would be too tired to hear about something so important.
ScOut4It chapter 10 . 8/24/2010
Not a fan of the direction this is taking; I hope she cleans the floor with him in the next chapter.
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
uh oh
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
Well I've never been to fond of the Xander paired with, well anyone really, but Anya seems to be very wishy washy in her feelings when one moment she is talking about being human for him (after knowing of his involvement with the grand plan) and then the next she's staring deeply into Angel's eyes.

I really liked the moment a few chapters back when Faith punched Oz and slapped Cordy.
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Hit and run?

It's nice to see Faith admitting her feelings even though she's apparently running from them again.

I'm not sure if Buffy is planning on trying to get with Willow or just keep her from Faith, it's like the V. said, Buffy is a "selfish Bitch".
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Buffy has one messed up way of trying to help the situation.
ScOut4It chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I actually liked Angel for a moment when he is secretly rooting for Willow to move on and thinks that Oz is being selfish for expecting her to wait three months.

This part was great because it was so contradictory and wrong but made so much sense in Red's logic and attempt to negotiate with Faith:

"She lied with hopes of gaining Faith's trust somewhere along the way", even better was that Faith saw through it in the end.

Wish I could have read something that inspired this story to have an M rating, but maybe that's being saved for the loving moment of hooking up and not the drunken one...?
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
This one filled in a lot of those details for chapter 2. I like the complexity of Faith and Willow's statement that she doesn't "need to wait for anyone". I like that Buffy isn't completely oblivious to what's happening between the two like she is in a lot of other stories that I've read.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Well storie's complete now, but thought I'd let you know that I like the emotions so clearly on display in this first chapter and especially how Faith isn't afraid to pursue 'something' with Red. One thing that would make the chapter even nicer would be some more detail to things like what was cooked for breakfast, and if Faith smoked while drinking hot-chocolate, and what movies were watched and any 'looks' or reactions or conversation that would have been shared while watching the movie, not to mention where they were sitting; just things like that would be interesting to me and color the story more too.
TheRedPoet chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
It's a bit too far OOC and there are loads of spelling errors that been taking care of.
BlueFoXxSilverSox chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
Before I say anything else, I do like the story. I honestly wouldn't mind a sequel, I enjoy the Willow/Faith aspect.

That being said, grammatically speaking there are a few things. Some of your scentences are run-on's, remember, commas are your friend. :) Instead of saying willow, faith, Willow, Faith..try she and her sometimes. If the dialogue is solid, we won't need there name to follow who is speaking.

And maybe try and ease up on or alternate on the nicknames? Dawn, Dawnie..Willow, Will, Red.. the repetition hurts the brain a bit.

Rember, my opinion is just that..an opinion. Take it for what it's worth to you.

Keep writing!
LuisaHUAH chapter 14 . 6/30/2009
hope you do a sequel!
Ryoshu chapter 14 . 2/28/2009
this was a lot fun to read. nice job with writing the fighting scenes and dialogue. gave the characters a real feel. thanks for putting this up.
Dark Lord Daishi chapter 14 . 12/16/2008