Reviews for The House of Healing
Linda.ward chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
. .46.f
MissMarauder4487 chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
This looks like a really good story! Update soon Please!
But3rcupbaby chapter 2 . 4/11/2007
Intriguing... Although I notice you haven't updated for a while. Y ou haven't abandoned it have you? I sure hope not!
Artemis Bloodshadow chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
Hey! Sorry I didn't review sooner, but I've been buried under homework...as you well know. Looking forward to next week? I definitely am... just a bit of a break, you know? Moving on, great story. I like it so far. Only one thing bothers me...

WHY ARE YOU NOT FINISHING THE LOVE POTION STORY!

Anyway, love ya Weasel! Call me this weekend if you get the chance...I need to jumpstart my writer's block...
Abbey Lane chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
*falls backwards* That was so flippin' long. You know how long that took me to read? But wow, amazing detail and you did a great job with the original characters you introduced.

But 5-part prologue? oO You have gone insane, dear! But then, sudden inspiration will do that to a person.

Peace.

Michelle
Ellie chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Nice start...I'm quite enjoying it. Your summary reminds me a bit of 'Enchanted April', the whole getting back in touch with yourself and the things that make you happy vibe. I do love Enchanted April (the movie, never read the book), so I'm looking forward to it if it is anything at all like it.
willowbabe chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
It's very well written, and I'm intrigued to see where this will go. One point of contention is your use of the americanism 'realtor'. Over here in Britain they're called estate agents.
Amira chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Well this is certainly different from anything I've read before. I'm interested! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
DragoNorgard chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
wonderful! Keep writing and update soon!