Reviews for Silent Love
BlackButterfly9 chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
good!
Roxas hater chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
good
Roxas hater chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
dose she die good thing you dint add roxas i hate roxas ... kill roxas
Roxas hater chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
chian of memrioese ? becase in 2 no fucking cards thanx god and 1 no cards
SlashLover93 chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
update soon!)
Xallbe chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
That was totaly awesome, i luv yur stories but plz continue wit this one!
vashums chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
Er, you should use spell check and make more paragraphs. That would make your stories a lot easier to read. Every time there's a big action (i.e., someone talks, or Axel kisses Namine), make a new paragraph. Experiment with different kinds of paragraphs once you get good at it.

Also, if you're writing about Kingdom Hearts, don't talk about things from other series like Final Fantasy or Inu Yasha. It's distracting. Just describe the thing in your own words.

Anyway, pretty good story and it's nice to see more Axel/Namine lurve. Keep writing, just work on your grammar.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Nice. Though the rape scene was alittle bit uh... creepy... update soon.
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
This is a nice story . KILL Marluxia though.
Chiame-Yoru chapter 3 . 6/30/2006
Please update all of your stories! They are reallygood! Aw, poor Axel! He should kick Marluxia's ass...after getting the orb back. _ & X_X
sorrowful love-Xemall chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
this is awsome- update, like, NOW
BrokenAngel1753 chapter 3 . 5/9/2006
more soon?
xXzexionXx chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
hahahahaha wut r u like 5? It is a good story, but the words make no sense. This isn't a flame but u need to work on ur typing. I have a 7 chapter story but it won't let me post it. still if u could help me with that I would be grateful. Anyway great story but just work on the typing plz.

riku4335
Twethereal chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
I think that this is good! The one thing that I saw that could be improved was that some of the quotation marks were put in odd places which can be a bit confusing. I don't think that it took away from the understanding of the story though. Just trying to offer constructive criticism. It's good though! Keep it up!
SP's The Best chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
i luv this story the rape scene was a Little scary but ya okay it waz awesome keep up da good work!