Reviews for Gargoyles Random Drabbling
Hardwing chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
A perfect drabbling for Demona!

Guess the reference to change could really mean herself never changing or the world she lives in is never changing.
anon chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
What I always wanted was Alex as a teen maybe a girlfriend and more of the Illuminati
purplegoldfish chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
The Thailog drabble is so eerie!

My guess is that goliath will die, xanatos will see everyone he loves die, and sevarius loses his mind. Though I hope you don't plan on writing about the first two for a very long time...or ever.

And,I just wanted to tell you I love your fanfictions. Your attention to detail is amazing and your stories so captivating. You should seriously be writing screen plays. I also love your beauty and the beast crossover- I hope you continue with that. This has nothing to do with this drabble, but I'm wondering about your character "Dana". She fits the description exactly of a character on BatB, but I think her name was laura. Are they supposed to be the same person or is it a coincidence?
Samuel B chapter 2 . 1/4/2007
Wonderful. Very much how Thailog thinks. :)

Though, grammatically, the last line should read, "Now, which fate for whom?"
Samuel B chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Never knew the bit about drabble. Either way, it reads like a haiku, it's neat.
AnimeFan101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Having been a fan for a number of years, the only heartache I would have had in your name change is that it might have lost me my quicklinks to your stuff - but as your id# is unchanged, I happily have no worries! As for the whole penname thing...who cares? You write good stuff, and I'd still think that even if you were writing under the moniker "EG4vrLOves!" or some such. (apologies to anyone actually writing under that moniker.)

The drabble is a definite keeper - all the important elements with the rabbit-punch feel that a good drabble has.

Now, I shall sit back and await the continuation of your work. Happy Holidays!
Masau chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Um... OK. In all honesty, I doubt I would have even noticed that you had changed your name if you hadn't said anything. And as for using a pen name, I actually think its a good idea. Hell, I already have one ready in case I ever publish anything. J.D. Ritchey, instead of my full name. (I figure its lucky to do the 'initials and last name' thing. JK Rowling, JRR Tolkien, CS Lewis...) Hey, whats the hold up? Us dedicated readers need more sustenance!