Reviews for Memory of Flight
Soralover94 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was awesome! :D I felt the heartaches! /3 I can imagine all of this happening! :D

****
CYLi chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
So sweet! Uo x Kureno ftw
sharmaine chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
wow. this one's cute. it just captured what the essence of arisaXkureno really is.

that's the beauty of this pairing; it's so bittersweet and hopeless... what drew me was it's element of unrequited love & then the almost impossibility of their being together. their trying to fight the odds (& akito) just to be with each other... how beautiful!

pain adds to the passion of love & struggle makes everything a lot more interesting. and hey! they got together in the end, so i hope you did continue reading the manga.

good job!
Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
I'm going to pretend that THIS was the real ending with these two.

This was so good. Really, loved it. I can't even say anymore. Good job!
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Yay! Yay for this story! I liked it. Yay. *favs*
Nachos chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
u should read it it doesnt end w/ just that for arisa and kureno it continues fer a while about them and some very interesting stories come out as well ahha
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
GAh, I LOVE Kureno - he's one of my absolute favorites in Furuba. And I feel exactly the same way you do about his and Uotani's fate in the manga - after a while I just wanted to slap the author around.

Thank you for letting them be suspended in happiness in this piece. As always, it was, if not a bit short, beautiful.
catmisstressdewolf chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
wah! *snifle* I looved it! it was so sad and romantic! on a scale from 1 to 10 i give a 20!
by.angel's.grace chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
That was amazing. It was very beautifully written, well done
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wonderful! Loved the interaction between the two. Unique as well.
animegalnya chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This was good. I recently saw a pic in a vid on youtube where Kureno is leaning against a crutch in the hallway of a hospital towards the end of the story...and Uo was next to him. So, I still have hope for the two. - Plus, Akito looks WAY better with Shigure. - Nice story.

-AikaWuver
Musarox chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
What happens in the end. Was that Akito stabs Kureno in the back and he goes to the hospital. Akito then nearly kills Tohru, but Tohru tells Akito that she now knows what it's like to feel alone and unloved, and she wants to be Akito's friend. Akito reaches out her hand, but the ground beneath Tohru crumbles, and she fall and has to go to the hospital and nearly dies. Tohru had told Kyo she loved him, and even though he loved her too, he rejected her so she wouldn't be hurt when he was confined. When she was in the hospital, he told her (she was unconciuos) he loved her and kissed her. At the same time, Akito told Kureno she didn't need him anymore, and then Arisa told him she needed him, and he left Sohma house to be with Arisa. Later, Tohru and Kyo admit their feelings (again) and they kiss and hug, then the curse is broken. All of the members spirits flee from their bodies. And Yuki's last, and the spirit of the god tells him, "Thank you for keeping your promise for so long

Pairings:

Tohru Kyo

Yuki Machi

Shigure Akito

Hatori Mayuko

Ayame Mine

Ritsu Mii (Shigure's editor)

Haru Rin

Kureno Arisa

Hiro Kisa

Kagura nobody

Momiji (loved Tohru, but gave her up so she would be happy with Kyo) nobody

Saki Kazuma (point of view)
lil.angel.on.earth chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
SO KAWII! KURENO AND ARISA 4EVR

k luv ya bye KT
Infinitis chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Sque! 0.0 oh my gosh! that was WONDERFULL! SO INTENCE!
Queen Jyde chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I loved it! It was so awesome and sweet! One of the very best Arisa/Kureno fanfictions ever!